EmmyLou Loves #98 Went to Vegas thinking she'd get slammed. But we all found out she just got scammed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this has been a much more entertaining day compared to her usual coffee buying and tit cooking.
That it has, we are yet to see any "after party" shenanigans as well Tipsylou may have a drink or two and break free on the dance floor! What a time to be alive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I loooooove that we can hear someone else call her Emmy in her most recent video ... and like the sycophant that she is, she doesn't correct them... she'd correct some lowly fan who calls her that, but the skinny 'popular' girls ? Never !! 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she deliberately showing how much she is eating , so she can say outfit is tight tommorrow cos mumma ate too much?
I don’t know why she thinks it’s such a flex to continually update everyone on her food intake and how much sugar it has and how many serves she’s consumed. It’s a bit weird and it’s not interesting. I’m guessing she’s trying to be relatable to overweight people like look what I eat/just ate and look how happy I am and ok with it - you should be happy/content/accepting of it too. Confidence is contagious. I think it’s a dangerous message at the end of the day cos’ she’s sort of encouraging disordered eating and that’s what I see with her kids. Making them film her while she’s detailing all the food and showing them eating and detailing all of their food intake. This is what I don’t like about her and her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hopefully it’s more of last years spring racing shenanigans! 😂
This dress! Everything has to have some spandex/stretch! Is this when she was “skinny’? At 75 kgs? It all looks the same to me..never seen her look really different besides after the gunt recliner100kg days…

Reactions: 7
Why does she have to screech like a child all the time?

There is loud music on, if you want to make a noise and feel part of fun, sing the bleeping words of the song FFS!!
🙉

Reactions: 12
The shoes are hideous & she walks like a pig on stilts in them.
At her age she could be the mother of some of those younger girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could have easily turned down the invite and taken the kids to WA to see their grandmother…..……as if that’ll ever happen.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.