EmmyLou Loves #98 Went to Vegas thinking she'd get slammed. But we all found out she just got scammed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy Lou in DOUBLE PAY!!! No way…
That’s a stunning hotel..
only the dress would let the Pretty Woman moment down.: but I spy it is spandex 3% so she will be wearing it like an orange compression garment!
Yeah look not to police what people can and can’t wear but this on a 40 something woman (who looks like she does), sorry it’s a no from me.

Reactions: 11
She’s sooooooo out of place and no one but Tegan (god knows why, she fan girls every time she sees Emmy) seemed to care she was there!! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
If Emmy wasn’t such a witch I might actually feel sorry for her being in a room of mean girl wannabes, you know they’re gossiping about how tit old mate looks compared to those starved size 8s.
But old DeLouLou is delusional and will think she nailed the brief and celebrate with another half litre of diarrhoea ice cream tonight.

Reactions: 23
These clothes are Revolting. All the talented designers out there and these mediocre tit sisters are the ones making bank.

Reactions: 19
I had to go back and listen as I missed the Emmy part. Tit tape sista sounds fake as she looks.
I worked alongside both of them about 10 years ago while they were still known as Melbourne Stylists.
They were both fake and horrible back then so I can only imagine now. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 28
No one is sitting with, or talking to her on the bus of doom! Lol

Is it a free shuttle to the airport? Lol

IMG_8719.jpeg
IMG_8720.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this has been a much more entertaining day compared to her usual coffee buying and tit cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.