EmmyLou Loves #96 Pancake tits and exposed clits, she gives no ducks that nothing fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legacy? Have partnered with her for this? Looks like an undeclared ad. I’m sad they would feel the need to utilize this bleeping slag.
I don't think so. Surely not!!! I think she has justvseen them at the airport and thought it was a good opportunity to bignote herself.
---
I don't think so. Surely not!!! I think she has justvseen them at the airport and thought it was a good opportunity to bignote herself.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine the convo "I have a following on Insta will promote you guys for free" also Ill just buy a pen........make a donation without the need grab something if you are such a great person Lou!

Reactions: 9
Legacy? Have partnered with her for this? Looks like an undeclared ad. I’m sad they would feel the need to utilize this bleeping slag.
I can’t believe this lazy dumb c*nt has been engaged to raise awareness of Legacy, she can’t even get the message right, because you read here LazyLou go and have a look at what the the real dads of Melbourne‘s have done, as pretentious as they are, they have put thought into their message, this lazy slob has obviously seen these guys at the airport, pulled out the phone and produced an impromptu pile of sh*t.

Reactions: 14
“I’m just about to board my flight home…” no, you massive flog - you’re literally sitting in your seat on the plane. You’ve clearly already boarded. She’s just so stupid…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have metabolic disorder and I can tell you I am allowed to eat 1/4-1/3 of that rice serving as a side dish maybe once every 2-3 weeks at most. Even then I’d have to work my arse off to digest it. She could’ve doubled the veggies and used breast for a more substantial and healthier portion.

Reactions: 9
Durrrrrrrr I'm about to board my flight?!?!? As she is sitting on the plane already!!

And Chook the size of her head!!! Wtf??!!

Marceller wipes come at her!!

IMG_8053.jpeg
IMG_8052.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.