EmmyLou Loves #96 Pancake tits and exposed clits, she gives no ducks that nothing fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*A portion of the gunt, that sucker could feed a small army
Yes there is more in the freezer! And just in case all you morons forgot how to wash rice 🍚 By the way EmmyLou from EmmyLou Loves washes her rice! Not her hair, body, dishes (thanks Sage $) clothes or house!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually don’t mind today’s stewdio 10 look … maybe because I lived through the 80s and it’s giving me 80s disco vibes 🕺🏽🪩🕺🏽

Ok, back in my shell I go!! 😝

IMG_3343.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so boring lately. I skip through the stories cause it’s the same crap week in week out. Same bloody recipes as well.

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind today’s stewdio 10 look … maybe because I lived through the 80s and it’s giving me 80s disco vibes 🕺🏽🪩🕺🏽

View attachment 2415638
Freaking hell, how is she looking so slim here and then the size of a baby elephant on the couch. Is there really slimming thingie for Insta stories?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Even on the ZM model it's not a flattering fit. Accommodates a huge gut but not huge thighs. As soon as she squats, it'll probably tear at the seams.

Has just aired in WA and wow, she just brings nothing to this segment! I can’t even remember the last time we saw her with a mug 🤷🏻‍♀️ Did she just slick her hair back because couldn’t be arsed washing it for today? The dark roots and blonde streaks are really not doing anything for her - she clearly reads here so why doesn’t she listen to the advice - go dark, loose the blonde!!!

Reactions: 12
Has just aired in WA and wow, she just brings nothing to this segment! I can’t even remember the last time we saw her with a mug 🤷🏻‍♀️ Did she just slick her hair back because couldn’t be arsed washing it for today? The dark roots and blonde streaks are really not doing anything for her - she clearly reads here so why doesn’t she listen to the advice - go dark, loose the blonde!!!
She’s probably got that Garnier Pineapple mask slicked into her hair. 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

She’s ready to swing!
---
Even on the ZM model it's not a flattering fit. Accommodates a huge gut but not huge thighs. As soon as she squats, it'll probably tear at the seams.
Huge guts small tits huge thighs nothing fits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Freaking hell, how is she looking so slim here and then the size of a baby elephant on the couch. Is there really slimming thingie for Insta stories?
yes there is a filter on stories you can buy any kind of filter these days...that and her angles when posing and she shoots from above too. The TV camera is the most realistic representation

Reactions: 8
yes there is a filter on stories you can buy any kind of filter these days...that and her angles when posing and she shoots from above too. The TV camera is the most realistic representation
It’s the Deni LongLegs filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2415638
I’ll jump back in my shell too @ktra2021 because I thought she looked the best I’ve ever seen her.
Probably because she’s wearing something that fits her instead of being too tight or too small, and it covers all of her lumps and bumps. OR it could just be the good lighting in studio10.
Either way I apologise for saying something nice about her and will dip back into my shell 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her outfit is fine because it is black and covers up most of her flesh. Too bad her face is the size of the moon. Seriously, it is gigantic.

Reactions: 17
I’ll jump back in my shell too @ktra2021 because I thought she looked the best I’ve ever seen her.
Probably because she’s wearing something that fits her instead of being too tight or too small, and it covers all of her lumps and bumps. OR it could just be the good lighting in studio10.
Either way I apologise for saying something nice about her and will dip back into my shell 🤭
It does wonders when she isn’t wearing outfits cutting into her back & boob fat, making her guts overhang, so I think it’s just a shock to see her covered up for a change

Reactions: 11
How dare this vile human jump on the Legacy bandwagon. My late husband was military through and through and my father was too. They both saw active service for this country. She is not fit to shine any of their shoes. She's just doing this to try prove she is empathetic and a good Australian. Well you are not. This really boils my blood seeing her standing beside these young men screeching. Back off you slimeball. God I dislike her with a vengeance.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
How dare this vile human jump on the Legacy bandwagon. My late husband was military through and through and my father was too. They both saw active service for this country. She is not fit to shine any of their shoes. She's just doing this to try prove she is empathetic and a good Australian. Well you are not. This really boils my blood seeing her standing beside these young men screeching. Back off you slimeball. God I dislike her with a vengeance.
Legacy? Have partnered with her for this? Looks like an undeclared ad. I’m sad they would feel the need to utilize this bleeping slag.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.