EmmyLou Loves #96 Pancake tits and exposed clits, she gives no ducks that nothing fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #96 Pancake tits and exposed cl*ts, she gives no fucks that nothing fits

Congratulations to our late entry and new thread title winner @slap2fish2gether ! I made it PG just in case 🙈

You win a half coffee, half banana, extra ice, protein scoop smoothie! Come pick it up from Port Melbourne Hovel. Byo Hazmat Suit ☣

Please Men in Black come erase our memories of todays “shoot” 📸

Previous thread here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well I’m definitely late to todays activities but grateful to be 3 bevies in before seeing BridgetteLous tit show!
Condolences to those fezza’s that were not as lucky, hopefully you got your coffee in first! 🤣

So I'm confused, is she wearing a garter as a bra? 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
EmmyLou Loves #96 Pancake tits and exposed cl*ts, she gives no fucks that nothing fits

Congratulations to our late entry and new thread title winner @slap2fish2gether ! I made it PG just in case 🙈

You win a half coffee, half banana, extra ice, protein scoop smoothie! Come pick it up from Port Melbourne Hovel. Byo Hazmat Suit ☣

Please Men in Black come erase our memories of todays “shoot” 📸

Previous thread here:

Nice one michy, can i swap that smoothie for a borat style mankini suited to a bloke with a "healthy gentleman's region"? Otherwise I'll take a discounted Russell Hobbs airfryer padam

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think an ad popped up on fb for ‘honey Bridgette’ which is the wish ripoff version of honey birdette & she’s bought it. It looks like tit. I assume that HB would have nice packaging etc. hers sounds like a crappy shein package arrived. She’s a bleeping gronk 😂 it’s like when a home brand sells ‘puffed coco balls’ instead of coco puffs 😆 or ‘flakes of corn’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This site came up as a Honey Birdette knock off shop lol , and Emmy's looks $12 too 😂😂😂

IMG_7437.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think an ad popped up on fb for ‘honey Bridgette’ which is the wish ripoff version of honey birdette & she’s bought it. It looks like tit. I assume that HB would have nice packaging etc. hers sounds like a crappy shein package arrived. She’s a bleeping gronk 😂 it’s like when a home brand sells ‘puffed coco balls’ instead of coco puffs 😆 or ‘flakes of corn’ lol
I have a friend who works at HB and she said she’s never seen this set before so I’d say it’s definitely a cheapo knockoff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
@slap2fish2gether i almost choked on my morning coffee when I read that title - well done! Definitely one of my all time favourite titles.
Please go into this week of “work” and swanning around the markets giggling into your phone with the giant crown on your head that you deserve, king of titles!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope this witch is in hiding this week, she needs to be ashamed of herself. She worked for a few hours yesterday in the streets, guess she will need a week off to recoup, having the kids and no Aaron to lean on will absolutely piss her off too.

Reactions: 12
If Ruby Tuesday Matthews can get it together for book week by sewing a little costume for her son why can’t big mumma?

Reactions: 11
If Ruby Tuesday Matthews can get it together for book week by sewing a little costume for her son why can’t big mumma?
I think we all know the answer to this one HP. Lou is a lazy arsed witch, terrible, uncaring mother. If it’s not about her she doesn’t want a bar of it.

Reactions: 9
Right now in southern California where I live, we are having a hurricane which has been downgraded to a tropical storm in my area (thank goodness) AND we just had a 5.5 earthquake. I hope Amylou comes on to entertain me. I am going a little mad and the storm is supposed to get worse tonight. So bring it, Amylou.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think we all know the answer to this one HP. Lou is a lazy arsed witch, terrible, uncaring mother. If it’s not about her she doesn’t want a bar of it.
But remember how “crafty” she is.. all the tales of home made bunting, costumes.. what happened! Or were those all BS too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right now in southern California where I live, we are having a hurricane which has been downgraded to a tropical storm in my area (thank goodness) AND we just had a 5.5 earthquake. I hope Amylou comes on to entertain me. I am going a little mad and the storm is supposed to get worse tonight. So bring it, Amylou.
Stay safe.

But remember how “crafty” she is.. all the tales of home made bunting, costumes.. what happened! Or were those all BS too?
She used to have a sewing machine which I think was a paid partnership with Spotlight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.