EmmyLou Loves #96 Pancake tits and exposed clits, she gives no ducks that nothing fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!

The jumpsuit fits in all the wrong places and still leaves room for her peen! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amy has given her kids a eating disorder she packs tit all in there lunch then gives them a massive dinner daily she can't quite figure out what to give them for afternoon tea its so frightening how she has set all 3 of them up to have a bad relationship with food as for for the fake engagement with the military sorry I'm a kiwi you have no idea what is like to live with someone who's served

Reactions: 20
Amy has given her kids a eating disorder she packs tit all in there lunch then gives them a massive dinner daily she can't quite figure out what to give them for afternoon tea its so frightening how she has set all 3 of them up to have a bad relationship with food as for for the fake engagement with the military sorry I'm a kiwi you have no idea what is like to live with someone who's served
Absolutely!! "I've fed them" she says, how will they make their own choices or have a better relationship with food when she's controlling it all. Are they not allowed to make their own snacks? Surely they have access to the fruitbowl, the fridge, the cupboard, unless she has to serve it out to them?!
The legacy stories were so cringe and could have been done so much better, often she should share a picture and info instead of having her fat head on a video.

Reactions: 20
Absolutely!! "I've fed them" she says, how will they make their own choices or have a better relationship with food when she's controlling it all. Are they not allowed to make their own snacks? Surely they have access to the fruitbowl, the fridge, the cupboard, unless she has to serve it out to them?!
The legacy stories were so cringe and could have been done so much better, often she should share a picture and info instead of having her fat head on a video.
Because she has some sort of control issues, a compulsive disorder for the food. Clearly leaving g home at 14 or whatever it was has set her up with some issues surrounding food supply. She has to be thinking about food 24/7, touching it, cooking it, buying it, eating it, feeding others and controlling the kids in every way possible.
She needs some therapy and possible medication would be of benefit to her.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.