EmmyLou Loves #96 Pancake tits and exposed clits, she gives no ducks that nothing fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh someone needs to send this to channel 10 and studio 10 LOL
I think sending the the clip where she’s telling some of her community (which by now probably has some cross over with Spewdio10’s) to get fucked would be even better. Noice one DumbDumbLou, I hope Channel 10 doesn’t renew your ZoeLoss advertioral…😂

Reactions: 19
Guuuyyys wasn't it Honey Bridgette that she brought/bought it from??

I think they are Honey Birdette's older, unwanted and heftier sister shop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right now in southern California where I live, we are having a hurricane which has been downgraded to a tropical storm in my area (thank goodness) AND we just had a 5.5 earthquake. I hope Amylou comes on to entertain me. I am going a little mad and the storm is supposed to get worse tonight. So bring it, Amylou.
Scary. Hope there’s no more earthquakes and the storm is mild. Stay safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If any of you fezzas follow the ABC on Insta they've run a story today about slimming filters on videos and how many young impressionable women don't know they exist (or like me, before SlimLou, and being old and unimpressionable I still didn't know they existed lol). The first person I thought of was Oneword. Then liela Stead lol.

Reactions: 13
The one place a crop top would be suitable and she’s in a sweatshirt, I think she is just there for a photo opp, no friends Lou must be roaming the streets of PM. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The one place a crop top would be suitable and she’s in a sweatshirt, I think she is just there for a photo opp, no friends Lou must be roaming the streets of PM. 🤣
I know some people only have a small circle of close friends (my belief is quality over quantity), but how sad that she really doesn't have any friends (you cannot call you sister and workmates real friends). And she has 1 school mum as a friend - it really says a lot about her doesn't it.

Always at the cafe by herself, talking to strangers on Insta or getting the barista to film her...I couldn't think of a worse life to lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.