Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I’ve never seen such a slovenly person as Lazylou. Airport attire - most people dress nicely/smart casual. Long haul flights maybe change into something more comfortable like a elasticated pant. Tracksuits are for home and walks.
Love me a good tracksuit (had one on yesterday) but never in my life would i wear it to the airport.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

exflighty

VIP Member
I actually almost feel sorry for her. Her life is clearly so empty and void of any real friendship or love (besides the love from her children which she can’t see or isn’t enough for her) that seeing a random, made up tv character buying/making oxtail makes her so excited, surely she can see how low she’s sunk? And the fact that she’s screaming down her phone to the internet about it, is just plain sad.

notgifted

VIP Member
A couple of those were size 10s too. So if EL claims to fit a 10/12 in Zoe Moss, how the fuck does her mother fit in to a 10 when she is half her size. Those shit items will swim on that poor woman.

ETA: the NYC jumpers were mediums. Those oversize jumpers will swallow her whole 😳
That’s just so sad. She couldn’t care less for anyone in her family. Those clothes won’t fit and are utter shit, yet the poor Mum is so proud of this round cunt, she will wear them and tell everyone they are her daughter brand Zoe Moss 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad

makeitstop

VIP Member
Isn’t the “premiere” the one with Tom Cruise? They not fly her over for that? 🤣🤣
I am shocked that Network 10 didn’t fly her up to the Sydney premier with Tom Cruise now that’s she’s a Studio10 host for 3 minutes a week. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
You ready team?? 🤢🤢🤢

So shes being flown over to watch Cirque De
Solei or however u spell it, its early and what a joke!!

What a waste of $$ on this POS

IMG_4992.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

itssobutiful

Is that outfit the literal definition of polishing a turd? She looks like a big sparkling poop

• Haha

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
Confirms what a piece of shit she is. Grabs 4 items from the Collingwood warehouse- throws them into an express post bag - Happy Birthday Mum. She is a fkn disgrace.
A couple of those were size 10s too. So if EL claims to fit a 10/12 in Zoe Moss, how the fuck does her mother fit in to a 10 when she is half her size. Those shit items will swim on that poor woman.

ETA: the NYC jumpers were mediums. Those oversize jumpers will swallow her whole 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

makeitstop

VIP Member
If she cooks bolognaise using 500g of mince there are no leftovers but if she uses 1kg of mince she has leftovers. 🤣

• Haha

oxtailslop

G exists in the alphabet for a reason.

SITTIN OVER THERE
LOOKIN OVER THERE

Uneducated swine

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
FUCK OFF with the tracksuit. You have to be kidding me how fucking gross.....🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick