EmmyLou Loves #90 After 50 serves of sloppy cows bum stew, shows up at Stewdio10 to cry, I hate crime too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when it was actually filmed? Wasn’t she eating seacow shitzel and then family dinner with her Zim cousins yesterday?
I wonder too... this was definitely not today, have the screen recording with her screeching voice in the background.
Maybe Zim cousins were Sat night?

Reactions: 9
Emmylou Loves #91 InvaderZimLou still has no clue, oxtail slop that'll make you poo, where in the world is SallySue?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This must have been filmed Fri or Sat as sun she was at Graham & Dinner. These 2 men she’s dining with are super young & super hot & purely there for the free food. Mamma must be about to burst with all that roadkill. Funny how she only ever comes alive when she’s feeding her cakehole.

Reactions: 16
I wonder too... this was definitely not today, have the screen recording with her screeching voice in the background.
Maybe Zim cousins were Sat night?
I’m so glad other Fezzas are notice these things, she’s been doing these deceitful posts a fair bit. She 100% did this not long back a few times, she also did it in the USA.
She thinks her followers are stupid.
---
When she gets called out and discovered as being a bleeping liar, she will claim she does it because of the safety of her and her kids, she doesn’t post in real time guys 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
is the guy with the blue striped top a previous Babe? I get confused who's who with those guys.

I worked with a lady that would go out with her daughter who was in her early 20's and she would pick up young guys, but then she was pretty and fit, AmyLou wishes she could pick up!

Reactions: 8
I think the batch films the stuff with the kids so that people think she’s with them more often than she is 🫠

Reactions: 28
I’m so glad other Fezzas are notice these things, she’s been doing these deceitful posts a fair bit. She 100% did this not long back a few times, she also did it in the USA.
---
When she gets called out and discovered as being a bleeping liar, she will claim she does it because of the safety of her and her kids, she doesn’t post in real time guys 🙄
For the “safety of her kids” yet she regularly films herself out the front of her recogniseable home. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 15
She was there on Saturday. She didn’t post anything Saturday. Wondered why she MIA

Reactions: 14
This was not filmed today, one of those guys posted on their stories yesterday around midday about this.
I don't believe anything she posts now is in real time, ever.
Makes sense now why the silence on Saturday that’s where she probably was

Reactions: 10
---
No doubt her fake stalker story will come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amylou if you weren't already embarrassing enough, you post that you're somewhere when it's not open!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.