EmmyLou Loves #90 After 50 serves of sloppy cows bum stew, shows up at Stewdio10 to cry, I hate crime too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on TikTok the other day and an Australian lady who is married to a zim guy made a TikTok of her oxtail recipe. It’s actually looked really yum not an egg wash in sight .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was on TikTok the other day and an Australian lady who is married to a zim guy made a TikTok of her oxtail recipe. It’s actually looked really yum not an egg wash in sight .
I saw that Tiktok, I believe her name was Jess, she's in Brisbane and her oxtail looked amazing. no fat sitting on the top, even served it with Sadza

Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind goes out with 2 younger men and way younger for dinner ?
I would if I had my 22 yr old son with me as a family/ friends dinner, but not alone.
It’s actually a little sad she really has no female friends to go out to with & how does even relate to anyone in her communiteee. I’m at a loss as to what to think of her..sad and lonely or totally bat 💩 crazy .

Reactions: 17
At this point she is existing purely for chasing black 🍆 and eating meat, nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is this thing the most oddly shaped and incredibly unfortunate looking woman?? How round does her face wanna be? Her narcissism is off the charts though. Dang. It's embarrassing to watch. I don't understand how she has a following. She's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Red gum bbq is down in the Mornington Peninsula. Not somewhere I'd go to on a Monday evening when it's freezing cold (it's a massive shed in the hills, so freezing cold!). Maybe in summer if it was a nice night and I was around the area...
Emmy has no problem travelling long distances for some 🍆.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I live in dromana and it’s pissing down rain and freezing down here at the moment. Just another restaurant I won’t go to now, haha.

Reactions: 12
Who in their right mind goes out with 2 younger men and way younger for dinner ?
I would if I had my 22 yr old son with me as a family/ friends dinner, but not alone.
It’s actually a little sad she really has no female friends to go out to with & how does even relate to anyone in her communiteee. I’m at a loss as to what to think of her..sad and lonely or totally bat 💩 crazy .
There’s definitely another female voice there and I saw a woman’s hand on the water jug. I reckon it was SL. Double date!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This was not filmed today, one of those guys posted on their stories yesterday around midday about this.
I don't believe anything she posts now is in real time, ever.
Hang on - if this was yesterday, then when did she go to the Graham?? And when was the Zim friends' dinner party?? I'm so confused... she honestly has no respect for her followers.

Reactions: 8
This was not filmed today, one of those guys posted on their stories yesterday around midday about this.
I don't believe anything she posts now is in real time, ever.
I wonder when it was actually filmed? Wasn’t she eating seacow shitzel and then family dinner with her Zim cousins yesterday?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.