EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you ever wonder if the people in her inner circle tell her she looks hideous and she just doesn’t listen?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This dress is the perfect example where having friends pays off. Because friends would say that’s a no.

The sales assistant however is dining out on this story for months

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we backtrack a wee moment - what actually did happen to little V's eye? Poor kids. She said that V smashed a glass, the child probably can't bleeping see at this point.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Isn’t wearing clothes 3 sizes too small for you super uncomfortable, or do I just value being able to breathe more highly than she does?
I can't stand anything tight, I wear compression tights when I take the dog for a run I barely shut the front door before I take them off 😆 couldn't imagine stuffing myself into too small clothes all day everyday 😖 no wonder she has issues she's squeezed so tight 💩 is being squeezed up into her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we backtrack a wee moment - what actually did happen to little V's eye? Poor kids. She said that V smashed a glass, the child probably can't bleeping see at this point.
@SnarkyTart V has some sort of dermatitis/eczema around her eyes that has been getting worse and no one seems to be doing anything about it! 😢

FFS woman BRUSH YOUR HAIR!!! How can she post that pancake story looking the way she does! 😱😱😱

That swearing about the broken glass when she’s tagged Virgin Australia!!! Why why why do companies continue to work with this feral woman!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I have sooo many questions!

1. why is her family obsessed with sports shoes when they don’t appear to be all that sporty themselves? Like why is the latest Nike, or whatever, a must-have for each of them?

2. How the duck does she look at herself in the mirror and think “yep, good to leave the house”? while being overdressed and underdressed at the same time? I’d love to see Trinny and Susannah get their hands on old Amy Lou (showing my age here but those women would have had her guts for garters the first time Amy tried saying ‘fucken’ to them).

3. a. how can she have needed THREE suitcases for a two week dicke trip and b. still not have unpacked yet?

4. when‘s her next live? I’m living for what questions she’ll get and what answers she’ll give on the next live cos it’s going to be entertaining.

5. WHEN is V’s eye going to start getting better? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Be a decent human being for once in your life and get that seen to Amy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok so I’ve done this a few times…they must only order 4 a size cos when you try to order 4 you can but 5 you can’t. I’ve tried this several times straight away when she tags something new…no wonder things sell out if you only need 4 people in each size to buy them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This price point at $200, this pose, the model, the styling.. all so bleeping bad. What’s with this pose? Also you can get a M&S version on sale normally for $129 and it’s waterproof !
I wish a car would roar up & honk the horn at her or better still a cop car pull up & fine her & the idiot taking the photos. Keep off the road you dickehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just keep thinking back to when C was doing V’s makeup and V was saying her eyes were burning but didn’t want to take the makeup off and Amy didn’t enforce it. Like, I get pick your battles but when it comes to something like that you need to parent.

My 44 year old stubborn husband has crazy bad eczema and allergies but also won’t go to a doctor or get it treated properly. I’ve been on high alert with both kids from day one for anything like eczema and find whatever natural things work at the start then doctors if it gets worse. V’s eyes are a hard area to treat but also Jesus, it looks like she’s getting no relief.

Anyway, off to laugh some more at these awesome dress descriptions. She looks revolting today.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok so I’ve done this a few times…they must only order 4 a size cos when you try to order 4 you can but 5 you can’t. I’ve tried this several times straight away when she tags something new…no wonder things sell out if you only need 4 people in each size to buy them
That doesn’t seem right surely the minimum alibaba order quantities are higher than that - at least 20?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for stopping mid-coddling and creating the new thread @Michy02 😻

Now for a Recrap of Thread #88
My Mum went on a dicke chasing trip to Vegas and all I got was this crappy tshirt.

We put our Krusty Kinis, Vida’s shorts and “sweet baby girl” voice on and buckled in to Daddy Babe’s Camry for a road trip to Red Rock Deli!! Slappin our own ass in excitement at seeing where literal and actual Red Rock Deli chips grow, We were very disappointed to not find any chip plants. Very confusing and misleading #ad #adstandards 😏

Time to bid the Babes 🧢of USA 🇺🇸 goodbye with a farken layover in fricken Santa Monica. Oh mah gawd!! We headed straight to the historic food halls and farmers markets 🥨🥯🌯 [Get in mah belly!!] and saw a bewdiful farken swanky AF fountain, OUR best friend Charlotte’s store and some other tit n stuff on the way. Food glorious farken food!! Mumma was livin the farken Merican dream!!

Face masks and fanny wipes in the airplane loo and a farken bewdiful welcome home with hot air balloons too!! Sahhhh prity for Port Melbourne’s favourite daughter 👧🏻

And just like that…..in a hawt minute we were back with our nearest and dearest - the Mitsubishi, crossbody bag collection, fresh oxtail, Braaaaddddd and cookin up a storm in The Hovel. Showering is optional y’all ✌🏽

Supervised access with The Children on ALove’s weekend to give them their crappy presents then this hometown hero took the farken dogs for a walk cos farken bloat from flyin n spendin 2 weeks in the farken hawt dessert an mah tummy tuck swellin. Prayers and Sorrows for mah waistband 🙏

Dear Diary -
Fark me ALove never changed the batteries in me scales at the end of daylight savings so they told me I put on 4 farken kay gees on mah peen holiday!! I literally and metaphorically only ate salad a dark meat 🍆 I made bewdiful memories so who farken cares…imma just go an have a farken steamin hot bowl of sumthin….or a bagel….crossiant…

Mumma is hungrier than her arse in her favourite pink gbanger!!

……10kg chicken wings, 2 ‘small’ bowls of sugar free ice cream and a cuppla steamin hot bowls of oxtail slop later, Mumma slapped her own ass and curled up on the sadza stained couch and played a game of Candy Crush.

Gewwwdddd mornin happy farken Sundy from Naaaaadsss Cafe!! Got meself a latte but no coin for those pesky kids waitin in the Mitsubishi. Fark no! Mumma gots to hustle now!

[Meanwhile “Codegate” threatened to send Fezzas into a civil war to rival “Pantygate” started by our Merican fren @Buttercup123 many threads ago but thanks to the distraction of Emmy’s cankles in her Jordans and @Limpy Love getting castrated in the Chaddy underground carpark, we popped on some Kanye and hip hopped back into our Sunday Snark Sesh]

Monday’s hot tip was how to “coddle” your milk to make buttermilk for your pancakes…🤷‍♀️

The pollen count appeared high in Port Melbourne this weekend and the Fezza Meteorologists in residence predict this will rise mid week as Mumma tries to survive on her version of intermittent fasting (eat 16 hours:fast 8 hours) and climax 😳 on Friday as Babe 3.0 posts stories of romantic day trips to Walmart in his dad’s Camry with his newest peen puller 🍆 fresh off the tarmac from Bulleen Heights 🥨🧢

“Aunty Bubs is in da farken house!!!”

View attachment 2217835
Cannot love this recap more , praise be!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.