Emmylou Loves #86 Mask on her face, big disgrace, abandoning the children for a round the world d*ck chase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the treasure cat video in an old thread.
This is when I first came out of the shadows and witnessed this outfit in its full brown pleather glory at the basketball whist old mate Amy was ignoring her kids. Someone suggested the name and this treasure cat couldn’t resist! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s too calculated to not realise this would look strange, after the work she sweated over Easter holidays to be “mumsy” in her rebrand which happened straight after the celeb tea EL truth might… I think she has some kind of plan to all of this. Maybe the boys from Australia are going to meet up with her? She put too much work and effort into a little mini rebrand after the lost investment in the ZL factory and the WA mum conflict debacle. The time she spent with the dad and step mum in WA, they’d be watching this thing unravel with their salads mouth on the floor.. the kids growing up, the separation from ex cameraman senior and friends she lost , the staff she’s lost. The Bali and NYC failure to launch ego retreats… the new brands she’s taken on.. this has to be more than a mindless immature booty call trip. She’s got to have a plan to this.
Salad mouth hahahaha
---
She’s smilin’ like a treasure/shisha cat

Where in the world did she ever get shisha cat from? Pure bogan dummy. There is no up in the world for her. Her and simpleSue are goin’ to be crass talking each other around her dirty kitchen makin’ stupid reels for Baileys, Red hill
Olive oil, Polident forever. There’s nott else for them. They’re at their pinnacle.
I’d love to know where she thinks the saying treasure cat or shisha cat comes from. Like wouldn’t you ever think ‘geez that’s a really odd saying. What the hell is a treasure cat and why is it grinning? I’m going to Google it’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The OG Treasure Cat (but without the Santa hat - I can’t find the very first one). I thought she said “grinning like a Shisha cat” so then I added his treasure chest 😂😂

He’s taken on a life of his own and is our thread mascot!
View attachment 2194821
It was both!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"If you think I'm grinning like a treasure cat or shisha cat" 🤦‍♀️
---
Salad mouth hahahaha
---

I’d love to know where she thinks the saying treasure cat or shisha cat comes from. Like wouldn’t you ever think ‘geez that’s a really odd saying. What the hell is a treasure cat and why is it grinning? I’m going to Google it’
The saying is "grinning like a Cheshire Cat" but dickehead had no idea so she said what she thought it was TWICE and was still wrong TWICE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It was both!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"If you think I'm grinning like a treasure cat or shisha cat" 🤦‍♀️
---

The saying is "grinning like a Cheshire Cat" but dickehead had no idea so she said what she thought it was TWICE and was still wrong TWICE!
Yeah that’s what I mean. If you didn’t know the Alice in wonderland reference to grinning like a Cheshire Cat & you thought the saying was grinning like a treasure/shisha cat, wouldn’t it ever cross your mind to Google it because that’s such an odd saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title.. Emmylou Loves #87 the lonely birthday vegas Wolfpack Booty trip dries up in the windy cut off canyon, while babes blanched chicken sausage & finger pokie bowl gets all the action in the dad’s condom- minium jacuzzi

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These shoes are absolutely hideous! Looks like they need a going over with a lint roller!! She buys these which will look ridiculous on her size 10 flippers but won’t treat the kids to some American candy!
When I saw these, I thought she was buying them for Sage…. Sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yeah that’s what I mean. If you didn’t know the Alice in wonderland reference to grinning like a Cheshire Cat & you thought the saying was grinning like a treasure/shisha cat, wouldn’t it ever cross your mind to Google it because that’s such an odd saying 😂
You forget she's a fuckwit!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to start a new thread! She is in old Las Vegas with Jr and Sr. She almost.started dancing!!!! Red alert! Red alert!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yo Mumma is Networking!! New Zoe Moss! Fremont Edition!!

She even has Fremont spelled WRONG!!!

IMG_2784.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she also spelled street wrong 😂
Maybe this is just a me thing, but whenever I write something, I'm constantly checking over it as I type/write, and then I check again before I send. Yeah sometimes I miss a mistake or I'm in a hurry and don't double check. I have a feeling Emmy doesn't even watch what she types let alone checking it.

Reactions: 16
Oh yippee. Babe Senior and Babe Junior back on the scene, walking ahead, completely uninterested in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emmylou Loves 87: In the dessert feeling horny and hot, and excited about Mac & Cheese from Gay La Dot.
This seems to be the most popular for the new thread! Can anyone please do the honors? I don’t know how to plus do you have to be VIP or can anyone do it? This current thread was a hoot! 😍

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry fezzas I’m 5 pages behind, but I literally had coffee coming out of my nose over this 🤣🤣 duck sake. This takes the cake 🍰 I think.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.