Emmylou Loves #86 Mask on her face, big disgrace, abandoning the children for a round the world d*ck chase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title. Imagine if she did go on botched. That would be a real kick in the dick to her previous surgeon. My guess is an online romance.

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread.
I also wanted to thank the fezzas in here that were singing Nagi’s praises not so long ago. My dad bought me her cookbook after I’d seen it mentioned so many times in here. I love it! I’ve made about 6 recipes so far and they’ve all been bangers!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It puzzles me why she is there! Seemingly 3 suitcases packed with Zoe Moss. Way more than necessary for a casual holiday. Perhaps it is just an opportunity for her to swan around and feel like a movie star in the city of dreams. She’s being very secretive - a brief story in the am to keep us all interested without giving anything away. Perhaps there is nothing to give away - maybe mama just wanted to feel like a movie star and give us all the middle finger. Your guess is as good as mine - Is she seeking some kind of stardom or looking for an 80yo sugar daddy with poor eyesight, Anyhow she is one fucked up witch. GO BACK TO YOUR CHILDREN.

Reactions: 23
The bookies are taking bets for what’s next.

*She gave her phone to someone to film and they took off 🏃‍♂️3:1

*She is auditioning for Dr 90201 🔪 75:1

*She has started intensive acting classes and is hoping to find a llama for the final workshop 🦙 10:1

*She hasn’t left her hotel yet 😔 Odds on

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she’s going to Vegas. I think it’s just an indulgent holiday she didn’t need to spend all the $$ on. What’s her engagement stats been since she’s not posting so much dribble? (I don’t know how to check)

Reactions: 17
So we can assume the hotel was gifted? If she mentions one more time that she stayed at the Chamberlain Hotel......... the most basic ass hotel, I wouldn't be showing that off for free.
She's utter trash and as stated above, unhinged.

Reactions: 14
Whoever guessed Vegas wins!!! Well, at least her tacky ass clothes will look more appropriate there, or at least no one will stare. Glad she is leaving my state. And that luggage is 20 yrs out of date.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Headed to the State
Of Confusion... more like it!! Lmao

Looks like she wallowed in that bed all alone.... deffo no hot smexy time!! Ha ha!! 😂😂

IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2508.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused by this trip. It's so off brand for her to not be documenting every stupid thing she is doing... Or... Maybe she's doing nothing ?? Fly all that way to hang out in your hotel room... 🤷‍♀️🙄😬😜

Reactions: 23
She's banging on about how "jetlag" is making her eyes puffy.

Apparently "jetlag" is the new "allergies" 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So embarrassing.... imagine pulling this dumb ass pose with a stranger u asked to take a pic of u 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_2513.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.