Emmylou Loves #86 Mask on her face, big disgrace, abandoning the children for a round the world d*ck chase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all! Emmy Lou was mentioned on another thread the other day and I thought I would pop in as I gave up on her awhile ago and boy have things moved!!!
I see she is on another trip without her children (she's probably had 30 since I last followed this thread), is she with someone? What's the deal with this trip? She is still as infuriating as ever and I can't commit to such a fast paced thread but thought I would find out what's going on in her crazy ass world.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for her. So very sorry for her. Imagine traveling half way around the world to be with someone who doesn’t really want to be with you. She’s trying to make it look like she’s having a good time but, seriously, it’s not happening. She got changed on that short plane trip into the atrocious grey ‘sexy’ outfit to meet ‘someone special’ who turned out to be ‘someone awful’ and is now stuck with him. Imagine traveling that far, and leaving your babies, for that to happen. Amy, I’m sorry but he’s just not that into you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Evening all! Emmy Lou was mentioned on another thread the other day and I thought I would pop in as I gave up on her awhile ago and boy have things moved!!!
I see she is on another trip without her children (she's probably had 30 since I last followed this thread), is she with someone? What's the deal with this trip? She is still as infuriating as ever and I can't commit to such a fast paced thread but thought I would find out what's going on in her crazy ass world.
We appreciate your occasional interest in the thread but we are too bleeping knackered keeping up on it all to recap. You are either in or out these threads move way too fast for a recap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh we wish we knew! Looks like she met some American dude in Melbourne at some point (Babe only dumped her in November). Now she’s over in Vegas and describes it as visiting “someone special”. He lives with his dad. She’s mostly just hanging out in supermarkets or in their dark apartment. The guy’s dad drove them around for a tour on the weekend when she arrived. But really, no one knows what’s happening 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She kinda explains it here.

View media item 6728

Reactions: 6
Oh we wish we knew! Looks like she met some American dude in Melbourne at some point (Babe only dumped her in November). Now she’s over in Vegas and describes it as visiting “someone special”. He lives with his dad. She’s mostly just hanging out in supermarkets or in their dark apartment. The guy’s dad drove them around for a tour on the weekend when she arrived. But really, no one knows what’s happening 😅
So she travelled across the world for essentially a booty call at his fathers house?
Why am I not surprised?!
Thank you for the reply ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s too calculated to not realise this would look strange, after the work she sweated over Easter holidays to be “mumsy” in her rebrand which happened straight after the celeb tea EL truth might… I think she has some kind of plan to all of this. Maybe the boys from Australia are going to meet up with her? She put too much work and effort into a little mini rebrand after the lost investment in the ZL factory and the WA mum conflict debacle. The time she spent with the dad and step mum in WA, they’d be watching this thing unravel with their salads mouth on the floor.. the kids growing up, the separation from ex cameraman senior and friends she lost , the staff she’s lost. The Bali and NYC failure to launch ego retreats… the new brands she’s taken on.. this has to be more than a mindless immature booty call trip. She’s got to have a plan to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Found the treasure cat video in an old thread.
She’s smilin’ like a treasure/shisha cat

Where in the world did she ever get shisha cat from? Pure bogan dummy. There is no up in the world for her. Her and simpleSue are goin’ to be crass talking each other around her dirty kitchen makin’ stupid reels for Baileys, Red hill
Olive oil, Polident forever. There’s nott else for them. They’re at their pinnacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she travelled across the world for essentially a booty call at his fathers house?
Why am I not surprised?!
Thank you for the reply ☺
She's a dumb and uneducated bleep...but because of this and a lack of actual skill she's a master grifter so SOMETHING will come out of the woodwork..i doubt a LA /Vegas tour in this economic climate but there will be something...

Reactions: 9
Where is the picture of you in the whale dress on the strip at night Amylou???
I mean come on!!!!!
It's what that dress is made for.

IT WOULD BE A VIBE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.