Emmylou Loves #85 Same s***, new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How EmmyLou thought she would look In the good ole U S of A

IMG_2487.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing wrong with travelling solo even if your married with kids when you are comfortable financially, ie own a nice home, car, no debt but this cow has none of those things as she’d rather throw thousands at herself chasing some ridiculous dream trying to recapture her lost youth while the kids have no secure base & are shunted from pillar to post with an emotionally absent slug for a mother. It’s fucken sad and so dam selfish.

Reactions: 19
Nothing wrong with travelling solo even if your married with kids when you are comfortable financially, ie own a nice home, car, no debt but this cow has none of those things as she’d rather throw thousands at herself chasing some ridiculous dream trying to recapture her lost youth while the kids have no secure base & are shunted from pillar to post with an emotionally absent slug for a mother. It’s fucken sad and so dam selfish.
Surely she isn't playing that card still!? Chasing a dream!?

Darls, you're pushing a decade if not more and all you have to show for it!? An insta ad for denture tablets. Your baby daddy fucked you off, your kids can't stand you and you desperately run around after blokes that literally use you (for what I don't know)

You're doing great sweetie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely she isn't playing that card still!? Chasing a dream!?

Darls, you're pushing a decade if not more and all you have to show for it!? An insta ad for denture tablets. Your baby daddy fucked you off, your kids can't stand you and you desperately run around after blokes that literally use you (for what I don't know)

You're doing great sweetie 😘
and the only media exposure she gets is if she pays for it ...

Reactions: 12
I’m going tomorrow and will greet her with “Hello Justine Showfield” lol
I hope Justine “Showfield” refuses to air the episode with AmyLou in it seeing as though she can’t even get her name right! 😂 here’s hoping she ditches Amy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That prange and blue jacket looks like it came from the reject bin. Lou must have her lou lou jar on the prowl for some American hotdog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took a trip to west LA
Just to find a local man and to get laid.
Up pulled a guy in a yellow van
He saw my gold gangsta chain and took in his hand

He said, alright you loser skanky mother
Why you dining with no other.
I got one thing to ask you and nothing more
So answer in English, if you can
Where were ya hanging man

Huh? where was I hanging?

That's right, she said
Im hanging out in west LA.
Got no freinds, so no one to play

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she is going in for some plastic surgery?? Seems like she's just hanging around at the moment killing time waiting for something to happen??

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think she is going in for some plastic surgery?? Seems like she's just hanging around at the moment killing time waiting for something to happen??
Yep that's what I am thinking, boob job, more lipo everywhere and another tummy tuck. That or she has chased some of her "crew" over there.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.