Emmylou Loves #85 Same s***, new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it so many times before but how beyond sad that she does not have ONE friend to experience life with. Not one! What a sad, lonely, pathetic existence.

Reactions: 20
At this stage I’m about as bored as Anthony at a dinner party, sitting on a technicolor, crunchy carpet swiping right on my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she extended her tinder radius to a new continent. Increasing her relentless pursuit of BBC.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is that pose of her thunder thighs by the pool supposed to bring all the boys to the yard? I don’t bloody think so.

• Haha
I was thinking..she may have signed on to RAYA I think she mentioned before in a Live last year when asked about dating and apps (we saw her Tinder profile) she was selected but doesnt use it. If she's in LA with it she's hoping to catch a rich hollywood producer or actor..shes delusional! The women there are all young and thin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold your horses Fezzas there is still a week and a half of this tit show to go. She will bring the goods no doubt.
Did she answer/block you @Buttercup725 ?
I honestly at this point am thinking she is just there to chase AA men, so bleeping bizzare.....
Nope, she didn't block me OR answer me. She saw the question but no response.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a thought.....i know of people who left Australia yesterday for LA to attend a dance competition in Cancun, Mexico in the next week or so....it is a hip hop comp but nothing is off limits for our dancing gal!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Just a thought.....i know of people who left Australia yesterday for LA to attend a dance competition in Cancun, Mexico in the next week or so....it is a hip hop comp but nothing is off limits for our dancing gal!🤣🤣
Ohhh I hope you're right! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh I hope you're right! 😂
DeLOUsional strikes again. This trip is a carbon copy of Sophie Crapcia’s recent trip to LV. Trying to keep their content interesting & relevant (?) without any imaginative or creative effort.

Reactions: 9
Poor Amy. She's not even getting great weather. We are having ™May Grey" which sticks around until mid afternoon if it ever leaves. Today stayed grey and cloudy and chilly. I wish it would rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This whole trip has been such a let down, really starting to agree with the theory that she had some flight credits to use up from the failed NY venture.
But surely she could have transferred these credits to a family holiday, take the kids on a trip they'll remember....it's just sad really

Reactions: 15
Zonked AF.

Meanwhile her new “bestie” the lovely Justine is at the Melbourne Good Food & Wine Festival. Our Cookbook Queens invite must have got lost in the mail….🤔
I’m going tomorrow and will greet her with “Hello Justine Showfield” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everytime she does this secretive holiday stuff she looses a bunch of followers. Wonder how many have left us so far.

Have has a god damn cold last few days decided to take a nap today as not sleeping well at night. I feel ripped off it was not delicious nor gorgeous. I feel like tit now all disoriented etc, wish I hadn't....Amy has failed to influence yet again.

• Haha
EL is such a pretender, she would more than likely be stuffing her pie hole on her lonesome in the hotel room, crying & feeling sorry for herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.