Emmylou Loves #85 Same s***, new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like we have the queen of South Melbourne Market, we also have the Queen of Thread Titles.....

@StickyTapeTits has a knack for titles. Congratulations

Amy has gone on radio silence the past few days, we can only hope she is reflecting on what a sh*t-C*nt mother she is to her 3 kids - especially that today is Mothers Day.

No doubt after the silence, a wild ride is on it's way.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Come back Amy, I dipped my toe into Deni but I don't know where to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Me too and what a ride that is. Don't know much about Denis bit he sure as hell is giving off lots of mean girl vibes now he's been dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the new thread @Oops I did it again

I was just going to say that the radio silence is cos ELL knows her being away from her kids on Mother’s Day for the second year in a row is not a good look so she’s gone silent and will pop up again like nothing happened.

What’s the bet she‘s on her way to somewhere like Bali and will do the whole “my body’s shutting down” bollocks like she did pretty much a year ago too. Instead of posting and facing up to things she goes to ground and then pretends everything’s fine, nothing to see here …

In the mean time can we get some controversy happening here again? Let’s talk about power lines or smelly vags people 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread!

Looks like the gut is out for Mother's Day in the photos she posted. The poor blouse. The gift bags the girls designed are very pretty.

Screen_Recording_20230514_083323_Instagram_exported_4722~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well, the only kid who looks happy to be with Amy is Camelia. Poor Vida uses a hairbrush as much as her mom and she just looks so sad. Sage looks like he doesn't want her touching him. What a happy family.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread!

Looks like the gut is out for Mother's Day in the photos she posted. The poor blouse. The gift bags the girls designed are very pretty.

View attachment 2168565
Jesus 😳

Those millipede brows
Those black roots and ashy foils
The stupid giant jacket
The crop shirt on a sunny, but crisp autumn Melb morning
The bags under her eyes
Her rough skin (can tell from this far away)

are nothing compare to that STUPID bleeping RAGE-INDUCING FARKEN CHAIN AROUND HER NECK. YOU FARKEN GANGSTER MOLL. GTFO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Deni kept us busy at least.It was a ride.

So where do we think Amy may be going on a big jet plane? Bali looking for new retreats or back to NY for another spiral?

Reactions: 9
Deni kept us busy at least.It was a ride.

So where do we think Amy may be going on a big jet plane? Bali looking for new retreats or back to NY for another spiral?
She would probably want to one up Deni and head to NY to spiral 🌀 and blame the Tattle Tarts/Fezzas 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw *that* photo, noticed it was posted two hours ago, knew you Fezzas would be aLL oVeR iT. Surely, for a nice photo, you’d put your guts away, Jesus Christ. No photo of all three of them together? Anyways. I’ve already had my near cry/breakdown in Bunnings today. Maybe I need to head off to Bali?
(I gotta admit; this co-parenting & living under the same roof thing is fkn hard. Especially today.)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus she looks like a middle aged overweight houso mum in that fur and makeup and crop…

Obviously not buying into the “quiet elegance” trend ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.