Emmylou Loves #85 Same s***, new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that's what I am thinking, boob job, more lipo everywhere and another tummy tuck. That or she has chased some of her "crew" over there.
I did wonder that too, especially given her secrecy but why fly to LA for it? Plenty of great surgeons in Aussie!

Reactions: 6
I did wonder that too, especially given her secrecy but why fly to LA for it? Plenty of great surgeons in Aussie!
Wouldn’t it be more expensive there? i thought all the cosmetic surgery tourism was to Bangkok or Turkey?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she is going in for some plastic surgery?? Seems like she's just hanging around at the moment killing time waiting for something to happen??
Or the Betty Ford Centre? They address an array of various addictions there...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ya all reading too much into it all. Lazylou by name, Lazylou by nature. She’s just over there for some R&R.
———-
During my years as an expat so many mates had R&R weekends stipulated in their contracts ( rest and relaxation).

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think she is going in for some plastic surgery?? Seems like she's just hanging around at the moment killing time waiting for something to happen??
Oh good guess. Maybe there's a dr there to remove the basketball belly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ya all reading too much into it all. Lazylou by name, Lazylou by nature. She’s just over there for some R&R.
———-
During my years as an expat so many mates had R&R weekends stipulated in their contracts ( rest and relaxation).
Root & Rash.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a thought.....i know of people who left Australia yesterday for LA to attend a dance competition in Cancun, Mexico in the next week or so....it is a hip hop comp but nothing is off limits for our dancing gal!🤣🤣
My best friend flies to Cancun on Tuesday, I’ll ask her to suss out hip hop comps and keep an eye out for the oversized toddler 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time for a new thread Fezzas! I have no idea how to do it but I think the below suggestion was the winner for next title?!!? Big score! Can anyone else do the honours please? It’s dawning a new day in LA (nearly 6am) so please AmyLou give us something new!!
IMG_2218.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.