Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t have a clue who MJ is either 😂 I do laugh how you can be a fan of the NBL but not the NBA. No offense to NBL players but it’s like watching under 15’s compared to professional players.

QUOTE="Emmyscrustycamilla, post: 14622583, member: 370232"]
I am a self confessed sneaker freak. I line up in crazy lines to get a pair of Jordans, I set
Up multiple devices so when a pair drops, I have a higher chance of purchasing them. I am that person. And I NEVER buy from resellers.. so to see this nufty try to hop on the sneaker bandwagon is hilarious to me. She would have zero clue what Jordan’s she’s wearing or the backstory of her Jordan’s. She only follows Australian basketball (also hilarious) because she wouldn’t know Lebron James if he slapped her with his shoe.
Stick to what you know Lardy. Oh wait…
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
Jesus what is she wearing?

Give the minis and sneakers away Darls ffs

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile the Kiddos look like they wearing 1985 hand me downs!

$190 for Nike Sweater

Paying for Cockles with Curries - Priceless

98BBACE2-359C-4DC5-863D-7D777BC0D11F.jpeg
2EA8CE68-30CC-4A54-B6D7-19C1C50CF9FD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Awwwww hell naw!!!!! Shes done ruined Dire Straits for me!! We know ur a free skid marked chunka meat babes!! --- Money Shot, pigs ass!!!

A0EBE4BA-FEB8-4640-9193-4912139F469A.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She wouldn’t have a clue who MJ is either 😂 I do laugh how you can be a fan of the NBL but not the NBA. No offense to NBL players but it’s like watching under 15’s compared to professional players.

QUOTE="Emmyscrustycamilla, post: 14622583, member: 370232"]
I am a self confessed sneaker freak. I line up in crazy lines to get a pair of Jordans, I set
Up multiple devices so when a pair drops, I have a higher chance of purchasing them. I am that person. And I NEVER buy from resellers.. so to see this nufty try to hop on the sneaker bandwagon is hilarious to me. She would have zero clue what Jordan’s she’s wearing or the backstory of her Jordan’s. She only follows Australian basketball (also hilarious) because she wouldn’t know Lebron James if he slapped her with his shoe.
Stick to what you know Lardy. Oh wait…
[/QUOTE]
Long time basketballer here along with all my family and not the slightest bit interested in the NBA.
The NBA had taken the game from a sport to a form of entertainment and we much prefer games played under FIBA rules.
Not WKing for LeBronLou BTW

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope she doesn't ruin this film for me. Family love Basketball, (meh).
I love Matt Damon and Ben Afleck.
Win win.
Two of the most brilliant actors and cinematic minds of our time, seriously underrated.
Absolutely hanging to see this movie - love Jordan & the cast is 🔥
Not hanging to see this witch frothing about it, esp as she literally knows nothing about basketball, Michael Jordan or his story 🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh bless, she's wearing a stretched out boob tube as a low waisted skirt.
Again 🙄
---
Long time basketballer here along with all my family and not the slightest bit interested in the NBA.
The NBA had taken the game from a sport to a form of entertainment and we much prefer games played under FIBA rules.
[/QUOTE]

The NBA was AMAZING in it's glory days - I would've walked over hot coals to see a Bulls game live in the US.
But it's totally different now.
Love the NBL and follow the Phoenix 💚🖤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The pollen count is going to be bad in Port Melbourne tomorrow. Spent her entire day making curry for the crew and the no one came over, so she ends up just watching Leah the babysitter eating her weird ice cream concoction instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
$16 worth of peanut butter……get fucked.
Good to see she popped on a ZM outfit again, must have been given another reminder she’s part of a clothing label. Weird outfit to cook a stew in but go ahead Emmy! She gets given so much free stuff, but also looked like she had another new Nike jumper on. Where does she keep all these clothes!! I’d be slightly impressed if she donated some to charity
---
I thought the same thing.

Cachia pjs are expensive. Not many people want to spend that kind of money on pjs.

Those 2 jackets came to $818. What is Unreal Fur hoping for? Fan girls to rush out and buy them.

I still think that all these gifts should be declared to ATO. As today's deliveries must be over $1k. There must be some agreement to showcase the goodies on their platform. I don't see it as gifted it's a sneaky ad.
She probably thinks the brand are being nice and actually giving her a gift. Dumb enough to think she had friends out there giving her clothes. It’s all a ploy Emmy do it right #gifted

Reactions: 8
Long time NBL and now WNBL fans here. It's nice to be able to get out and take kids to games.

Reactions: 5
Basically I wake up each day to the next saga in the “Emmylou is a bleep” show.
taking Taryn& Anthony to the free movie, what a desperate for dick boiler 😂
Not even the lure of curry could bring the cock calling.
So were the girls left at home while she was out?
No way she doesn’t know what Taryn is accused of.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder what the few businesses are left that supports this flog think about her new "friendship" with an abuser. Wake up LL the crew don't like you they use you. Is it really worth having those people around the kids?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.