Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's generally the little things that give me the shits ...

So I know this is petty AF, but if she'd stop saying "I make my own buttermilk" like it's actually difficult, I'd be a happy Ketchup. You literally add vinegar to milk, stir it in, and leave it sit. That's it.

But AmyLou must point out at every opportunity I MAKE MY OWN BUTTERMILK πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry but some of these brands are fucken. I asked unreal fur how can they tout to be an animal friendly brand but then send freebies to this tone deaf witch who spent Saturday devouring suckling pigs

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Off to watch Gone Girl πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
I might just need to rewatch it too πŸ’¦ #moveoverlimpy
---
Sorry but some of these brands are fucken. I asked unreal fur how can they tout to be an animal friendly brand but then send freebies to this tone deaf witch who spent Saturday devouring suckling pigs
Can’t wait to see what they say. To be fair, they really aren’t that smart sending their products to a meat eater, they really should focus on the vegan/veggo crowd who have followers that would appreciate their values.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched those stories of her opening those parcels.
I'm raging.
I get these dopey idiots send each other tit to be posted etc etc....but has this festy witch got a brain in her head?
Most of her loyal following would come from lower socio-economic suburbs/back grounds, they watch her daily living the life of Riley, then she salivates over her freebies. Have some bloody respect you fuckwit.
Most of your following woukd be hard pressed to buy a pair of PJ's at Best and Less ATM.
She could have just put a pair on here and there and thanked the CEO Lesbian for them.
The giggle, scrunching fat head on her...urgh.
I thought the same thing.

Cachia pjs are expensive. Not many people want to spend that kind of money on pjs.

Those 2 jackets came to $818. What is Unreal Fur hoping for? Fan girls to rush out and buy them.

I still think that all these gifts should be declared to ATO. As today's deliveries must be over $1k. There must be some agreement to showcase the goodies on their platform. I don't see it as gifted it's a sneaky ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Genius! They need to do better.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad for the kids 😰

Here's mum getting new clothes, going out all hours to whatever she's into for the moment, cooking up a storm for 'friends' ...

Meanwhile, they get stuff all. It's not right, it really isn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Not content with just cooking in her bra, she moved on without warning to eating lunch in her bra.
Why am I not enough?
It never occured to me that she would expand her "in my bra" activities, what a lost opportunity. I could have been "Cooking, eating and talking tit in my bra".

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not content with just cooking in her bra, she moved on without warning to eating lunch in her bra.
Why am I not enough?
It never occured to me that she would expand her "in my bra" activities, what a lost opportunity. I could have been "Cooking, eating and talking tit in my bra".
Good thing she managed to put a top on when young Josh knocked on her door.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why am I not enough?
Every time she does this I just think of poor Sage!! Her page is public so all his friends could look her up if they want - it only takes one to spread the word and that poor boy is a laughing stock 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.