Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😅😅 honestly all these pics...as soon as I saw the blob laying down I had to screenshot and change my profile pic. Also what grown 40+ woman counts down a month from her birthday.!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It seems like ALove has no balls and no mates. He’s always just hanging in the background with the rest of the clutter.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yo Fezzas, I messaged EL and asked her what she was going to put in her oats tomo morning...... This was her reply!!! 😂🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The NOISE in that house - no wonder Vida has to wear mufflers! Turn OFF the bleeping Afro beats and give it up already 🥵

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Does she only own like 3 dinner plates?!?!?? Omg!!!

And did Vida say- This looks like Mums Belly?!?! Lmaooooooo!!

IMG_0306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
EmmyLou Loves #81: DermaPeen all over her face, still trying to change her race.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah keep telling urself.... "How good is Life" BS ✌🏻✌🏻and then in the same pic u got poor neglected Vida ☹☹☹☹ Fckkk I hate EL!! So sad, all jokes aside, this broke my heart. It well and truly did.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.