Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
What I find weird (well one of many things) is the one on one dance class. Sure join the afro dance class, as it's a about inclusion and having fun. But Amylou needs one on one training. Must be for this one Easter Sunday.
Screen_Recording_20230317_134412_Instagram_exported_0~3.jpg

Reactions: 4

BareScam

Her giggle reminds me of the fake laugh that Bridget Jones does. So i wonder if the giggle WannabeAmyLou does is a real giggle or just plain fake for the gram?

hotpussy

VIP Member
I saw her at the races in November. I saw her at the market this morning. She’s lost a fuckload of weight. She was dressed like an oversized toddler, but for the first time ever I believed the significant weight loss thing.
So the size 10-12 she claims she is?I thought she said those white Witchery pants (that the button flew off 🤣) were the biggest size they do ( a size 16) but she was wearing them again a month or so back and fitted the same?

Ewemygah

Not being funny. My maths is shocking. Am I being thick. Crazylou is 44 this year and here she is with bubs. Turning 30. Has to be a joke (my sense of humour left me after an argument at work with my boss this morning) so in the photo where bubs looks to be 1, afrolou must be 13!! And leaving home soon.
There’s only a 5 year age gap between them. AfroLou would be about 6 in this photo.

Bubs Flaps

Mmmm no I disagree.

You can’t tar and feather everyone that EL associates with. He’s just a guy that’s happy to hang with her for whatever reason...segs….movie nights….ego stroking…oxtail. I just don’t consider that he is involved in her long con of her community.

But I suppose if he’s stupid enough to accept follow or friend requests from people he doesn’t know then he has to deal with that problem 💁🏼‍♀️
And send requests to random women too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Michy02

VIP Member
Overall, the most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are pervasive patterns of instability in interpersonal relationships and self-image, alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation of others, along with varying moods and difficulty regulating strong emotional reactions.
Well read this one. It’s eye opening 😳 ADHD & BPD Women. Similar to an ex friend of mine.

Madame Snark

Let's just assume she's paying for these private dance lessons. How much do we think they'd cost?

(My kids into team sports so I have no idea about dance)