Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
That 'dancing' nightmare gave massive Aerobics Oz Style vibes.

You can see she literally thinks she is absolutely fucking killing it. Anytime her paid friend would give the slightest bit of encouragement you saw that dumbass Teletubby literally cream her 5th day worn bike shorts.

She is the type of deadshit that would think a bloke is interested in her for letting her cross the crossing.
Aerobics OzStyle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
I know Amylou is super busy. But why not join one of Lee's classes? They look like lots of fun. The one on one dance classes are a waste of time and money.

It's really hard to keep watching a Mother of 3 young children waste so much money on herself. No taking the kids on a holiday. It's all about Amylou.

This is the problem when you share so much of your life. The impression I am getting is that the kids don't get to go anywhere that isn't within a 5km radius of the the rental.
Or if it's a free invite to a movie.

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
After seeing a lot more of ALove on her stories, has there been any word on his gf? Are they still together or did she run off with Babe?

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
I think she said she was going for a wind on the pier?! As she wound her hips around ...... not a wine... could be wrong.....

• Haha
Maybe Soggy ALove is stuggling to pay the rent and bills living out of the hovel. Maybe he is angling to move back in due to the cost of living nowadays.

There may be an open relationship where they can have seggsy time and she can continue her Brown cardigan obsession and go to beats