EmmyLou Loves #60 Thirsty for ALove's vegan snag, Crusty Camillas & titty sag. What a s show year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this a fezza?! Bloody hope so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck her communidy blow smoke up her arse, do you know what I mean? Ignoring any dating/babe questions, do you know what I mean? She talks like these followers are her friends, do you know what I mean? Her idea of hard work is a very different concept to most, do you know what I mean?

Why did I put myself through some of that live, do you know what I mean? 🥴😖🤦‍♀️🤣
I’m surprised she could read any of the comments, given she didn’t have her Bailey Nelson’s on 🤔🤔🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I loved her ‘interpretation’ of what Aaron said to her. Knowing ELL from her 8 minutes a day, he probably was telling her about his grandmother and she heard “I didn’t leave you because you’re not a good person Lou”. Either that or his version of a different life was one where he’s not following her around recording every thought that pops into her tiny brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely, I would say a couple of weeks ago when she cried to Aaron and he responded something along the lines of I didn’t leave you because you are not a good person I just wanted a different life. 🤣
The nice blokes' equivalent to 'it wasn't you, it was me' 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I loved her ‘interpretation’ of what Aaron said to her. Knowing ELL from her 8 minutes a day, he probably was telling her about his grandmother and she heard “I didn’t leave you because you’re not a good person Lou”. Either that or his version of a different life was one where he’s not following her around recording every thought that pops into her tiny brain.
As the late Queen said ‘some recollections may vary’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can swear with the best of them, but honestly, she’s a vulgar trollop. It’s just so embarrasenté . Grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow!!

After all those mundane things she reeled off about her day, not a mention of a shower and taking a dump, or did I miss that?

I suppose the pool does the same job though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ALove wanting a 'different' life.

Yeah, CelebrityLou - like, a life where his & the kids every bleeping move isn't broadcast to the world and privacy is actually a thing.

Wow!!

After all those mundane things she reeled off about her day, not a mention of a shower and taking a dump, or did I miss that?

I suppose the pool does the same job though.
You missed it. She swam, she shopped, she showered, she waxed her Stinky minge etc etc. Riveting content.

Reactions: 17
So she went to the beach with the girls, but then where were they while she was shopping, getting waxed and swimming?? When she went live she said they’d only just gone to ALoves?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.