EmmyLou Loves #60 Thirsty for ALove's vegan snag, Crusty Camillas & titty sag. What a s show year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@EmmysUnusedHairbrush I saw you on today’s live 🎉 I hope you don’t feel too violated being run through that rough hair xx

E414EE0F-84C6-4426-BF05-4AC8A5B418A0.jpeg

Giving the state of her house, hair and vagina, probably never Matilda.

EEF3ABB0-0926-449D-B83E-249ED00F4505.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Was this a fezza?! Bloody hope so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck her communidy blow smoke up her arse, do you know what I mean? Ignoring any dating/babe questions, do you know what I mean? She talks like these followers are her friends, do you know what I mean? Her idea of hard work is a very different concept to most, do you know what I mean?

Why did I put myself through some of that live, do you know what I mean? 🥴😖🤦‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Quite a few questions about her boyfriend status…all totally ignored. Babehasdefinitelyleftus. I missed the beginning of the live. Where is she off to tonight?

Reactions: 27
Was this a fezza?! Bloody hope so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck her communidy blow smoke up her arse, do you know what I mean? Ignoring any dating/babe questions, do you know what I mean? She talks like these followers are her friends, do you know what I mean? Her idea of hard work is a very different concept to most, do you know what I mean?

Why did I put myself through some of that live, do you know what I mean? 🥴😖🤦‍♀️🤣
Same why did I listen she and her communidy just talk shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also the gushing over ALove was a bit much… “we are best friends now, even closer than we’ve ever been” “he told me i left you not because you’re a bad person Lou, I just wanted a better life”. Far out she’s delusional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Quite a few questions about her boyfriend status…all totally ignored. Babehasdefinitelyleftus. I missed the beginning of the live. Where is she off to tonight?
Absolutely, I would say a couple of weeks ago when she cried to Aaron and he responded something along the lines of I didn’t leave you because you are not a good person I just wanted a different life. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely, I would say a couple of weeks ago when she cried to Aaron and he responded something along the lines of I didn’t leave you because you are not a good person I just wanted a different life. 🤣
Hahahaha I interpreted that as ‘a better life’. Ooops. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.