EmmyLou Loves #60 Thirsty for ALove's vegan snag, Crusty Camillas & titty sag. What a s show year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the size 14 is super tight and needs 3 people to zip it up, it doesn’t fit!! The 16 would have looked great and she would be able to sit down and breathe. She would be so uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seriously what the duck is wrong with her and her size obsession. Who cares what number is on the tag, I range from 10-14 and give zero fucks what number I wear each day it means nothing and I just buy what ever fits. This witch is messed up. LL if it takes 3 people to get you into an outfit you aren't that size :mad:

Reactions: 19
They’re new clucky mules with a thinner heal don’t you know.!! Couldn’t bust a move in a strappy sandal. More like couldn’t fit all her toes into a sandal but it’s never stopped her before.
My avatar has a mask for her @Platenipples

• Haha
Reactions: 12

New thread fezzas!

Admin, can you please close this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.