EmmyLou Loves #60 Thirsty for ALove's vegan snag, Crusty Camillas & titty sag. What a s show year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MostSegsualNarc - you may be new to the Tattle, but boy did you start with a BANG on your thread title.

Sorry I had to shorten it and take out the swear words to fit.

Original thread: Thirsty for ALove's vegan snag, parading the crusty Camillas and titties that sag. Spreading covid and Xmas cheer, what a bleeping tit show year.

Would someone be kind enough to to a recap on the past week or Christmas food, crusty bikinis and swimming advice to close out 2022! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok ThorpyLou… you’re admitting that these Speedo’s are at least 2 years old, but saying they “stand the test of time” and that open water swim was in 2020, and now you’re wearing them today. Call me stupid, but would a 20 KILO WEIGHTLOSS stop them from fitting??? Surely they should be falling off you? How dumb does she think people are?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ok ThorpyLou… you’re admitting that these Speedo’s are at least 2 years old, but saying they “stand the test of time” and that open water swim was in 2020, and now you’re wearing them today. Call me stupid, but would a 20 KILO WEIGHTLOSS stop them from fitting??? Surely they should be falling off you? How dumb does she think people are?
Those Speedos have seen some things... terrible terrible things 😱🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The speedos are stretched to within an inch of their being 😂 yet they still fit after 20kgs, yeah ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@MostSegsualNarc great thread title!

I posted about the bathers still fitting in the other thread before I realised there was a new one 😁 how are her communidy not seeing this??!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Vulgar then and vulgar now.
Ps, JennyCraigLou, I lost 10kgs this year and don't fit my swim bathers from last year, yet you somehow look the same after 20kgs.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If anything, the speedos seem to be stretched across her chest more than 2 years ago

Reactions: 10

I remember the 2020 swim - I’ve been watching this train wreck for too long 😂 The content just keeps giving though - this time last year we were on Page 16 of Thread Number 4! Nice one fezzas, you all get a participation trophy 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve mentioned in the past I’ve lost a bit more weight that she claims this past year. And Boxing Day I had to go buy all new swimwear. There is absolutely zero chance I could wear last years😂. I don’t dispute she probably has lost weight but come on meaty Lou it wasn’t 20 kilos

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s MegaMeccaLou. Is there nothing this chick isn’t an expert in? Bikini model, triathlete and swim coach, Michelin star chef, lifestyle guru, nurse on call, saviour to Port Melbourne’s elderly residents, part time Tik Tok dancer……the list goes on and on.

• Haha
On the Live and she’s giving out advice to manage stress 🥴😵💫

Not answering ANY questions about a boyfriend

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her new account is for family and friends so now Kmart plate Nadia is her friend…. On what planet would this be true 😂

Babe is gone she’s not even being giddy smiley when ignoring the questions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She just said her hair is in really good condition because she doesn’t put heat on it 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.