Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Chyka doesn’t and didn’t during RHOM, need any publicity, her and hubby Bruce have been hugely successful for decades, they are incredibly hard workers, the nicest people and have been amazing mentors for small business people (including me) especially throughout Covid times when thousands of businesses in Victoria went under, I’ll be forever grateful to Chyka and Bruce, not that they ever want any credit at all for the behind the scenes charitable work they do……
Also I don’t think their business would’ve been at all aided by being on RHOM. They were doing royal weddings in Dubai and the entire Birdcage at the spring racing carnival, I think they were a bit beyond being bolstered by brand recognition amongst Australian Foxtel watchers in their homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Good grief - I wonder how many click on the link - without purchasing - yet PiggyLou still gets big $$$$ for her trough
She doesn't get $$$ if they don't purchase, it's saying that it keeps data for a month, so if they click the link AT ALL, if they do eventually purchase within a month of clicking on the link, then she still gets commish.

• Heart

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Pretty sure Arron doesn’t want his health issues and that she is getting him medicine broadcast to the internet…but he can suck a fart because he was complicit in yesterdays content…

He probably got food poisoning from her fingering his podado salad or that festy sparkling she brought out from the shed 🤢

That new bucket hat is the new Camilla bikini…how many days will she wear it

And finally….⛄ View attachment 1831381
It like looking at a split screen 🤣

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
Yep, and the TV shows/segments, gorgeous home, "Aussie's answer to Martha Stewart" success, etc.

I loved her home, loved her lifestyle, etc., and could watch a show just about her life and travels but a few things annoyed me about her on Housewives.
I love Chyka 😂 I agree, her daughter is annoying. So keen to be a carbon copy of Khloe Kardashian.

Reactions: 4

Mslane

VIP Member
I know, right?! Part of me is pissed she’s at my local beach, part of me wants to go back and laugh at her eating her party bag of cheezels under her cabana. She’ll be roasting like a pork belly, it was warm at 7:30 am.
She will be mistaken for pig o the spit.

• Haha

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
Who is the male voice behind the phone ? Doesn’t sound like Aaron. It’s not sage. Is babe back or a new babe lol. V isn’t happy. It’s not that she’s concentrating. I think v is not ready to share mum with someone else. It definitely sounds like a babe. Listen to this part with the egg peeling

Attachments