Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black.bird

VIP Member
I know right, it’s a messy fruit, cut it at home and just bring forks or toothpicks to eat it with

I just want to share an Insta profile of someone who is the opposite to the hot mess EL
I love her

I love Patti! She is the Sydney version of Loulou's friend Jewel Chick (fancy Toorak lady)

Reactions: 6

Black.bird

VIP Member
Found this on another influencers page don’t ever click on this cows links she still makes cash from it. It gives good insight into why she still gets gigs even if her dumb followers don’t buy it creates traffic.

As for the bag she had a discount for so did Lorinska my sister has one and it is a great everyday out and about bag …. Got in in black through Lorinska’s code not our resident narcissist
Good grief - I wonder how many click on the link - without purchasing - yet PiggyLou still gets big $$$$ for her trough

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion:

I'm not a fan of Chyka. Loves herself a bit too much for my liking. Signed up for a reality TV show to flog her business and profile but as soon as people asked personal questions quit. Pretty sure that if you sign up for such a show then you should be happy for all aspects of your life to be commented on - you can't pick and choose. Her daughter is a gross loudmouth bogan.

I did like Lydia though!
Chyka's in her 50's and her business was already successful before the show, but yes of course it helped the business get more publicity.

whodat1

Is she only having 1 kid at a time?
Or do the others not want to be filmed?
I know we always assume things and then its nothing and they all pop up eventually but I just wish it was that they were off camera for good.

Also I feel sorry for Vida. She loves her mum and they clearly still share a bed and i think she loves her time with her mum.

To those of you who have followed for ages, where did Vida used to sleep, before Aaron Left Us?

Also LOL we are not his type? 100% bet Aaron would give me the throwdown over her ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Thats why he left you, you raging narcissistic fuck.
she looked like she was having one on one time with the 2 girls a day at a time and of course filming!!!

Super Cute

VIP Member
Deleted her bio on new account, we see you Emmy.

Don't think her communidy will be happy if she's holding out from sharing content with them on her 119k followers account. Harder to shill when you're not sharing your dribble to one & all.
Why would she do that? Every day the social media world makes less sense to me…

• Haha

Black.bird

VIP Member
Chyka's in her 50's and her business was already successful before the show, but yes of course it helped the business get more publicity.
Yep, and the TV shows/segments, gorgeous home, "Aussie's answer to Martha Stewart" success, etc.

I loved her home, loved her lifestyle, etc., and could watch a show just about her life and travels but a few things annoyed me about her on Housewives.

Also I don’t think their business would’ve been at all aided by being on RHOM. They were doing royal weddings in Dubai and the entire Birdcage at the spring racing carnival, I think they were a bit beyond being bolstered by brand recognition amongst Australian Foxtel watchers in their homes.
Exactly, they’ve been hugely successful in the corporate world for years in the Events space but having had personal experience with them both, oh my, they are so kind and surprisingly down to earth, both Bruce and Chyka have flamboyant personalities, it’s no way put on, it’s just them…..

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Who is the male voice behind the phone ? Doesn’t sound like Aaron. It’s not sage. Is babe back or a new babe lol. V isn’t happy. It’s not that she’s concentrating. I think v is not ready to share mum with someone else. It definitely sounds like a babe. Listen to this part with the egg peeling
I think that’s babe. She wasn’t as manic and seemed calm. She didn’t talk as much as she does. That’s babe. I hate that I know the difference in her voice with and without babe around

Reactions: 5