EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

How many days in a row will Emmylou wear the Camilla bikini?

• Three

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Four

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Five

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • It’s become permanently embedded on her body and she can’t physicslly

Votes: 107 64.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo, farken merry Christmas you fezza bishmas!!!! Welcome to thread #59 for Emmylou from Emmylou Loves ✌🏻.

Thank you to @Michy02 for our festive thread title:
EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summers day.

I’m sending you a bewdiful, slightly crusty Camilla bikini, I just need to pry it off Emmylou first. Give it a bit of a wash at the crotch when you get it and it will be alright.

It’s Christmas! The Children have gone to stay with Aaron. No mention or sightings of Babe for a couple of weeks, so we suspect he might have leftus. We’ve seen no Christmas prep from our girl, but have everything crossed for a front yard barbecue featuring boiled sausages, fondled bodado salad and rainbow layered jelly. But the real question on everyone’s lips, will we see that unwashed bikini being repeated for a fourth day?!

What a whirlwind! I am both literally and metaphorically tired now.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Also be sure to check out our media gallery ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Merry Christmas bishmaaaaas 🎄🤶🏻
Gonna be dancing around all day in my crusty bikini to this thread title!
5BAC704D-EBAC-4AFB-B744-2FD3CAF189D4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Morning FEZZAS

Bikini is MIA - let’s face it, it grew legs and crawled away to a garbage bin with steam coming out of it.

She saved the plant (it’s a Christmas miracle) an roped Brad into filming.

668875A9-BA4B-4179-94AF-3E71F43E8ACC.png

Can someone enlighten me- what is a Fezza Bishmas?
Fezzas is what she calls us on Tattle = can someone please confirm

I am guilty for bringing Bishma. On another forum, it’s an endearing version of witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone enlighten me- what is a Fezza Bishmas?
“Fezzas” is the word we use to describe Emmylou tattlers, after one day EL went on a troll rant and mentioned someone calling her a “fezza witch” in her DMs. Definitely not a Tattler and who says “fezza” anyway? But oh how we laughed…

This was also the time @Broken Veneers got her shout out and EL told us that we’re not Aaron’s type 😭

It’s on the wiki 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys, huge news. Last night I washed my kids bathers after swimming lessons, put them on the clothes horse at about 9pm, and they are DRY this morning! Who knew!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
What a sad sad life hanging around at the market because she can’t stand her own company and there’s no one at home.

I wish she’d care about the kids well-being like the bloody plant her priorities are screwed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What the duck is she doing at the markets at 6.30am for no apparent reason apart from getting a coffee and wiping down tables?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“Fezzas” is the word we use to describe Emmylou tattlers, after one day EL went on a troll rant and mentioned someone calling her a “fezza witch” in her DMs. Definitely not a Tattler and who says “fezza” anyway? But oh how we laughed…

This was also the time @Broken Veneers got her shout out and EL told us that we’re not Aaron’s type 😭

It’s on the wiki 😄
And when @AlovesnewFezza was born 💕✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nothing like a solo 630am trip to the market when only the stall owners are there to really ram home the point that she is a sad lost soul
Wtf woman?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What the duck is she doing at the markets at 6.30am for no apparent reason apart from getting a coffee and wiping down tables?
Oh jeez, that’s just pathetic. The lead up to Christmas is usually (busy) and full of tradition with kids her kids age. Wrapping presents. Watching Christmas movies. Cooking together. She’s missing all the good bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh jeez, that’s just pathetic. The lead up to Christmas is usually (busy) and full of tradition with kids her kids age. Wrapping presents. Watching Christmas movies. Cooking together. She’s missing all the good bits.
"The children" return today so does super depressed mumma...., mouth stories and sugar free delights. Oh and walks somehow they only exist on days when she has them

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LL clearly struggling with abandonment and the loss of having a supportive family unit as a child (what made her leave home at 14?) Now getting emotional about the markets being her family.
She needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Guys, huge news. Last night I washed my kids bathers after swimming lessons, put them on the clothes horse at about 9pm, and they are DRY this morning! Who knew!
Beans! me too!!!! I even washed my own after enjoying my children’s company in the pool (don’t worry, i showered before we went, and after too). They’re dry and ready to wear again or put away. Absolutely amazing eh?! 🤣 EL better be taking notes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mr Paintjob watched the smelly vadge stories and shook his head. All he said was “common.” He didn’t see the photo-taking-tit-talk with Sally Sue as he couldn’t get back to his tv show fast enough. And also DonBurkeLou, it’s a part of NOT apart of.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LL clearly struggling with abandonment and the loss of having a supportive family unit as a child (what made her leave home at 14?) Now getting emotional about the markets being her family.
She needs therapy.
I’m still not sure I buy the whole “left home at 14” story, maybe she ran away once and is just running with that, she seems to have a good relationship with her mum… I just think she’s been an attention seeker and a fibber her whole life!
I remember finding an article that she had attempted to take her own life, published right around the time she started her journey to “fame”, and I think she’s full of tit about that too, otherwise surely someone would have stepped in already to get her some professional help!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love how she has to take her kids to the market to show them what hard work looks like- they wouldn’t see that when they’re with their mother that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.