EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah haha its me. I kept the same pic for this reason 😂
Bloody hell I thought it was you hope you’re well and mum too

duck me those slices of cake are massive Oh but let’s through in some tiny teddies. Enough fucken treats to last a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A serving of salmonella by putting steaming hot chicken nuggets in the lunch box and closing the lid, you can buy more appropriate boxes if you want hot lunches. She looks flustered and dress is barely covering her vag.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She really is creating a lifetime of bad eating habits for the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell I thought it was you hope you’re well and mum too

duck me those slices of cake are massive Oh but let’s through in some tiny teddies. Enough fucken treats to last a week.
Thought it was just me!! Half a piece of that slice would have been sufficient…and no tiny teddies!! That fkn cake had 2 cups of sugar in it as it was! They’ll get more cake after school you watch….

And what the hell is with putting the hot chicken pieces in with all the rest? How do you think that cold cucumber/carrot will go with all that steam? Plus the risk of salmonella when the chicken cools down.

That other packaged tit (processed cheese dip and crackers etc) She really has no idea about healthy eating does she 😏 No shade on the other mums that fill their kids lunchboxes with this crap but EL whole schtick is based around her cooking prowess…

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Steaming hot chicken to sit in an airtight lunchbox until 12-1 this afternoon? Sheesh. 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Mamma is so mad busy that she'll get her primary school aged child to film her before she goes to school. It blows my mind how she makes her child film her before school for content.

That cake looked as dry as a nun's.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She really is that lazy or really has no idea how to parent. Dirty lunch box left in bags from yesterday, licking fingers then touching the kids lunch, dressed in the same dress. Mother of the year LazyLou mother of the year.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Just catching up on her cake stories - she can't even hide her disdain from the kids for 5 mins to spend time with them. She couldn't make it any more obvious that she does not want to be making that cake or spending time with them. Why does Poor C has to miss out on making the cake to film the whole shitshow?

If you want to send a hot lunch to school at least send it in the appropriate container! Otherwise send the chicken cold and add an icepack to their lunch bag. Is she trying to make them sick?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Fezza Bishma’s.

here I am in the same dress, same glasses and unwashed & unbrushed hair from yesterday. I also have my clacky white mules on cause they complete how hot I look.

I’m at my best mate Charlottes house as I can’t film in my backyard as it’s overgrown and SueLyn didn’t mow it after she mowed the front lawn (stupid bish)

please buy one of these bags cause EVERYONE has been messaging me about them

BECDA7BA-D73E-46FA-B450-FCCF81348FF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hoochy Mumma in Da House look on point this morning Emmy 😳 could nearly see what she ate for breakfast, but then I remembered she doesn't eat breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wearing the white dress again! It's too short.

Agree about the lunches. That slice of cake is too big. Plus all the other snacks. Especially if Vida doesn't eat all her lunch.

Hope best mate Charlotte got a piece of cake.

Screen_Recording_20221108_073848_Instagram_exported_25118.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Fezza Bishma’s.

here I am in the same dress, same glasses and unwashed & unbrushed hair from yesterday. I also have my clacky white mules on cause they complete how hot I look.

I’m at my best mate Charlottes house as I can’t film in my backyard as it’s overgrown and SueLyn didn’t mow it after she mowed the front lawn (stupid bish)

View attachment 1712904
Is that really Charlotte's house? I just love her table and chairs!

If she's exhausted or whatevs, why doesn't she just make the school lunches the night before - or at least prepare everything so she just has to do the minimum the next morning?

I hope she didn't sleep in that dress :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlottes backyard looks top notch. Imagine if Emmy stopped buying fugly clothes and wore her own label for a while. She could have a nice house too! Also those cake pieces were something else.

Reactions: 20
Fezza Bishma’s.

View attachment 1712904
Imagine 'Charlotte' this turnip turns up

'Sorry darls, have to film some content! C! Get over here! Mumma has to work! Charlotte! I'll be one second to talk about ME'

Is that really Charlotte's house? I just love her table and chairs!

If she's exhausted or whatevs, why doesn't she just make the school lunches the night before - or at least prepare everything so she just has to do the minimum the next morning?

I hope she didn't sleep in that dress :sick:
I honestly think I got Chlamydia just looking at her ratchet head this morning stomping around in a kids dress from Glue Store.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
None of that lunchbox content needed to be filmed, it was not interesting or relevant to anyone except her and her kids. Just pointless drivel.

Reactions: 24
She didn't forget the school lunchboxes, it's probably Sage's job which didn't get done cos he's at camp.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.