EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the 8th of December is a Thursday this year, it was a Wednesday last year. Has she just recycled a listing that didn't sell last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Count me in @SnarkyTart 💃🦄🪄

Imma wear my wet look joggers, crop top and Michael Course runners though cos Mumma need to separate herself from the herd in case some sausage look my way 🍆💦

We can get our beats on at Home House after a @steaknochips at Jokers!
View attachment 1557808
I would makecthe drive to be in on this. Find one of my small dresses to put on. Wont brush my hair

Yes you are Lazy lou

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but the 8th of December is a Thursday this year, it was a Wednesday last year. Has she just recycled a listing that didn't sell last year?
Yep, apart from the festy recliner, the table and the baby-blue-blender, I think everything else is just old news - circa the time ALove left us and she cashed in with new bedroom furniture for her and The Children.

Reactions: 14
Yes!! I've noticed that ol' grotty vintage chopping board is back!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think she was actually stopping to buy some fags, a coke & maybe a servo pie and when the lady at the counter recognised her she said she was just buying water 😂 honestly who buys water anymore, I carry my refillable one everywhere and if I had to buy one it wouldn’t be at the Servo where they are about $6 😂
Maybe it was to wash down the Angry Angus Whopper she got at Hungry Jacks at that Servo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Given she requires the furniture removed within 90 days, could she have just purchased a property with a 3 month settlement?! Or are rental properties secured 3 months in advance...
Good point.

Also good point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With what cash????? Seriously how?
EXACTLY! the banks wouldn’t touch her being self employed with no guarantee of regular income as an “influencer”!!! Maybe she is moving into A-loves apartment building so she can have a childminder on tap!
🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe she is moving into A-loves apartment building so she can have a childminder on tap! 🧐
This is a brilliant suggestion Mea Culpa! ALove will never suspect a thing when Mrs Dumbfucker arrives - she's even got the disguises at the ready 😆
20220906_185621.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
When Aaron left us will never stop me laughing 😂😂😂
I kind of wish I could take credit for this. Actually I will take credit for it. I’ll rebrand it and charge it back to you for $29 and distract from the negative media storm with a stalker story 😭. It sounds like something I would have said, but to be honest I’m usually so inspired by all of your talent that I plagiarise tailor what you say for my recraps. I know you’re not Aaron’s type. I’m not jealous of y’all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
EXACTLY! the banks wouldn’t touch her being self employed with no guarantee of regular income as an “influencer”!!! Maybe she is moving into A-loves apartment building so she can have a childminder on tap!
🧐
Really hope you're right that she hasn't purchased a house by grifting!
Aaron escaped moved south from Port Melbourne about 5 weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Really hope you're right that she hasn't purchased a house by grifting!
Aaron escaped moved south from Port Melbourne about 5 weeks ago.
You are a super sleuth, lovely Veneers! I love that he is fully living his life now, and not being held back by her greed and strange obsession with getting her head on the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You are a super sleuth, lovely Veneers! I love that he is fully living his life now, and not being held back by her greed and strange obsession with getting her head on the telly.
And the obvious mental/emotional abuse she was putting on him. Who here said she saw and heard her tearing strips off him in the car at Woolworths?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.