EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is interesting...selling a free standing wardrobe that must be picked un by December 8. Is our girl moving to a house with built in robes...
Bunk beds also need to be collected by December 8. Has she received 3 months' notice to vacate (which is a lot of time) or decided to leave?

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 2.22.29 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she has moved all the furniture from the warehouse (velvet chairs, sofas and dining table) into her home when she left the warehouse.

If she has purchased the office furniture (office desks, shelving, office chairs and storage) that is used in running her business, she can claim tax deductions if the following conditions are met:

1. The expense must be for business, not private use
2. If the expense is for a mix of private and business use, you can only claim the portion that is used for business
3. Business owners must keep records to prove expenses

By moving her “office” into her home, she has created a solid tax deduction on any income and reduced her expenditure in rent (she probably has been talking to her tax advisor when she mentioned “business meetings” recently).

Edited: the King size bed is to be picked up 12/13 December! She surely must be moving to a new place. We can only hope it is back to her “investment” property in WA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Bahahahahhahaha. Vain much?
She didn’t really look like that then either with all the posing and photoshopping

She’s probably bought a house with all the money she’s grifter from her followers (for deposit not the whole house, there aren’t that many stupid people in the world) Or moving somewhere more suited to photo shoots and cooking demos of the same recipes week in and week out.

Reactions: 6
Bahahahahhahaha. Vain much?
Thats a pretty ageist comment from my favourite short, overweight and unhealthy influencer isn't it? 🤔

There are many people in their 50s and older who look a whole lot better than she does and to be quite honest she is setting the bar pretty low if that's the best she can do.🤮

Wasn’t she only just gifted this bed frame in the last 12 months??
She has to be in financial trouble, no? First the failure of the Bali get rich quick scheme, quickly followed by the release of the confidence is contagious dress that reeked of desperation. Then the move out of the warehouse. Now she has resorted to selling her tit on marketplace.
None of it makes sense. One minute she is spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on personal grooming, eating out and fashion each week. But then turns around and sells her manky old belongings and items she has been gifted on matketplace. Surely somebody with that much disposable income could afford to donate these things?
I was wondering that about the bed too or was she just gifted the mattress. The kids new beds were definitely gifted.

A favourite bleeping petrol station?!

Jesus duck.
Mumma‘s gotta break the long hours drive with some snacks. 🤣

She’s selling her bed! Where is she going to be sleeping?

And you can get those cake pop tins new for like $6 from Spotlight so no wonder it hasn’t sold 😆
She could at least update the ad for the bed pick up in says December duck she is lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She was trying to sell most of that tit last year when Aaron left us suspect she is just trying to make space in her shed.

Reactions: 15
Theories on the dress ladies........how come she has said bullshit and nothing since its launch?? Did you god forbid sell well, surely not? Has it not sold at all? What are we thinking

I think she’s moving. Honestly I think the new house will be very flash, she’s saving all that money from getting rid of the warehouse after all.

I think she’s moving. Honestly I think the new house will be very flash, she’s saving all that money from getting rid of the warehouse after all.
Given she requires the furniture removed within 90 days, could she have just purchased a property with a 3 month settlement?! Or are rental properties secured 3 months in advance...

Reactions: 16
Given she requires the furniture removed within 90 days, could she have just purchased a property with a 3 month settlement?! Or are rental properties secured 3 months in advance...
With what cash????? Seriously how?

Reactions: 8
“This is my favourite petrol station in the way to Geelong…” darl, unless you get off the highway it’s the ONLY petrol station on the way to G’town! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyone else think she was actually stopping to buy some fags, a coke & maybe a servo pie and when the lady at the counter recognised her she said she was just buying water 😂 honestly who buys water anymore, I carry my refillable one everywhere and if I had to buy one it wouldn’t be at the Servo where they are about $6 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.