EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she find it so difficult to drink some water? Judging by all the coke bottles on her tit tip table that they all drink, it must be her go to non-alcoholic beverage. Nuffy you drink water to reduce puffiness, it's not the reason for it. Dickehead. She really is that stupid!

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe the media page escaped my attention! I've just had a ball in there laughing my ass off at the works of art.

I also took it upon myself to add some iconic images...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't even know about the media page, but shall be checking it out TOOT SWEET.

For a mother who HUSTLES so much, she should be putting some of the money away for her kids - yet, she just blows it on her 'TV career' , Highly flammable body con dresses to sell to her 'tribe' and overpriced fruit.

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe the media page escaped my attention! I've just had a ball in there laughing my ass off at the works of art.

I also took it upon myself to add some iconic images...
Me too!! I'm just clearing out a few photos on my phone.

My phone does feel 20kg lighter now. Just emptied the bin. 🗑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Excuse my ignorance. How do I find the media page? I couldn't see it
Screenshot_20220906-112721_Chrome.jpg

Open the menu tab on left, scroll down to Media and click on New Media. You'll find a heap of images of Yo Yo Mama. There is an option to watch her media page too so that you receive notifications everytime a new pic is added✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I have my weetbix plain… with either yoghurt and berries and cinnamon and a bit of almond milk”

That’s not plain. That’s covered in unnecessary toppings, like everything you make.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“I have my weetbix plain… with either yoghurt and berries and cinnamon and a bit of almond milk”

That’s not plain. That’s covered in unnecessary toppings, like everything you make.
Also....who the duck is asking?! Nobody gives a tit! Scraaaaaping the barrel for content today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Glad you were able to decipher the moronic ones speech... all I heard was 'cimmon' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“This is my favourite petrol station in the way to Geelong…” darl, unless you get off the highway it’s the ONLY petrol station on the way to G’town! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
unshowered, unwashed, unbothered!

mummas off to Geelong!
Righto, @Super Cute let's roll out the welcome wagon. Looks like those three dresses I bought at the absolute bargain price of $267 are gonna come in handy. You want the white or the red? We'll let Lou wear the black, because she's a natural size 6. I'll see if I can get us a last minute reservation at Jokers on Ryrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.