EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know looks aren't important, but what other qualities does she have that would attract a partner?? Imagine meeting someone on tinder then them asking you to film her creaming her pants over a sexy creme caramel?? It's madness!
Australian citizenship? :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wtf is this look I wake up to? Tight jeans, massive high heeled Mules and a long technicolor puffer coat.. I can’t! Melbourne if this is fashun I’m dead! 🤣😎
I for one love the new cast member of the Real Bogans of Port Melbourne 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soooooo….her surgery prevents her from helping to move ‘the warehouse’ but its a green light for honey pot action?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's so crass. That lovely couple and their cute baby came to collect the cookware and EL is screeching that that they nearly caught her in her g banger.

All those random clothes she's selling. Why bother.

View attachment 1544520
Stories also seems to be the most ineffective way of selling them too. Why not set up a separate account for her secondhand clothes? Put a post up for each (with proper photos/find old photos of her in them/from label website) item/bundle with details re sizing, fit and price Etc. I’ve seen some influencers do this and first person to pay via PayPal gets the garment(s). Seems to work particularly well and people can see others’ interest in the item thus creating a bit of urgency. But that’s right, that would actually require some work and effort to do that. What was I thinking? 😂😏

Reactions: 14
Stories also seems to be the most ineffective way of selling them too. Why not set up a separate account for her secondhand clothes? Put a post up for each (with proper photos/find old photos of her in them/from label website) item/bundle with details re sizing, fit and price Etc. I’ve seen some influencers do this and first person to pay via PayPal gets the garment(s). Seems to work particularly well and people can see others’ interest in the item thus creating a bit of urgency. But that’s right, that would actually require some work and effort to do that. What was I thinking? 😂😏
True, ive noticed a lot of people do that, not just with clothes, but furniture and household stuff as well. I mean, she could have even put them on consignment (or had a Leah do it). Truly bizarre

Reactions: 8
could she please just go to a laundrymat and spend money there to wash her clothes and dry it and donate it maybe to st kilda mums or even to people who have experienced loss of their homes...instead of possibly being dumped in landfill

Reactions: 12
duck she's a greedy swine, just give your used crap away.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.