Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KmartByron

Chatty Member
They are seriously overpriced, the alternative is to put them in a charity bin so people are not going to pay that much, even the desperados... bar the Zimmy dress which she could sell online. She needs to be selling bundles for $100 is all, they are so ugly and definitely not her " athleisure/insta model vibe" she rocks tries hard at these days ....

Also, there are size 10's in there?? In what world is/was she ever a 10????
Never, but in her deluded mind she was.

Reactions: 7

Oxtailstew

Suggestion for thread title #41
"Eating oxtail stew once again, when will this lying about weight loss ever end?"

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I would love to buy those plants - good price for those sizes but alas I’m in a different state

I assume those chairs were sold on fb marketplace with a lot of other items

Pollie

VIP Member
she is trying to sound like Chyka in her latest captions. Wonder why she deletef the Camilla snaps?

Michy02

VIP Member
I just did the new thread this title has to be one of my favourites!

• Heart
  • Haha

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
I'll say this again, she claims she walks for at least an hour but she's always still in Port Melbourne, in an hour she should be able to walk into the city and back, at least Southbank, then she can really lose 20 kilos, this is why she hasn't lost that much, she's a liar
Yes, or at least into St Kilda / Elwood …

I’m pretty sure she has mentioned ‘3km’ as a distance for her 1hr walks. Up to 5-6km for her longer, 2hr ones. I remember thinking it was extremely low km, even for her short little pig trotters.
That’s hopeless!

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Watch out Franco Cozzo Emmylou has a GRAND SALE happening in her driveway. Megalo, Megalo, Megalo, everything must go.
OMG this made me snort laugh.

Theories on the dress ladies........how come she has said bullshit and nothing since its launch?? Did you god forbid sell well, surely not? Has it not sold at all? What are we thinking
Exactly my question. What is going on????

No takers?

posty post

VIP Member
I thought surely that table is to be given away for free. Clicks on it no way she wants $100 for that old firewood!

• Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
Count me in @SnarkyTart 💃🦄🪄

Imma wear my wet look joggers, crop top and Michael Course runners though cos Mumma need to separate herself from the herd in case some sausage look my way 🍆💦

We can get our beats on at Home House after a @steaknochips at Jokers!
View attachment 1557808
I would makecthe drive to be in on this. Find one of my small dresses to put on. Wont brush my hair

Yes you are Lazy lou

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

whodat1

Emmy's plastic surgeon is on The Project tonight = most likely to comment on this:

He should take Emmy with him as his star patient :unsure:
next will be Invisalign and dental procedures all together!!!!

Sorry to change topic: My sisters cancer treatment is not working :(
very sorry to hear this! Cancer sucks big time! Much 💕 to your sister and all of your family

I’m so sad for her kids - her whole demeanour changes when they are with her. Everything is so much effort! If she moans and groans in front of the camera, how does she behave when the camera is off and no one is watching??!

I remember when I was a kid, going late night shopping on a Thursday was such a treat!!! Staying up a bit later, maybe dinner at the food hall, buying something with my pocket money. Maybe I’m showing my age and it’s not the same now as the shops are open late every night, not just Thursdays 😂😂

I just feel really sad for them 😢
it’s annoying that she’s on camera in the middle of highpoint on Thursday night! People would just look sideways at her. They don’t give a shit there plenty of footballers to look at or sarita holland lol 😂!! I’m getting delirious need sleep! Night!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6