EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be selling all these bundles because they are no longer on her stories. Mad dog busy day here so I have missed most of today’s antics!
Hi it me… @MaddogBusy

Hahaha dead

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The 20 year old wooden chopping board.

Reactions: 15
"My armpits are sweating"

Thats the Saturday morning content I love to see on my insta feed.

Keeping it real and relatable for the community you grot.

Reactions: 23
An overflowing bin

Reactions: 9
What’s with this dropping the veggies thing she does. Looks ridiculous
All these types of reels I've watched, when they drop it, it's edited to be chopped as it hits the chopping board, not bouncing around the chopping board then chopping it. And the camera doesn't usually focus on the "trying to be sexy" face of the person cooking she's a joke

Reactions: 19
https://giphy.com/3o6Zt3Q23ZQgZuw2Mo My armpits are sweaty, I have no Bretty, Someone donate me a jetty, or a bag of confetti.... Good MoooorrrrNin Feezas!! Its Yo Yo Mumma here, Listen up, Me mum was only joking about wanting my manky old cardi, I swear. (Hard Gulp) .... Whats ya flavour this weekend?? Mine is Ginger knobs and African slobs, and Amish men with Cobb Loaves.... I am bloody exhausted from all the rubbish I picked up off the beach, Shhhhhh it was really my own rubbish, I dropped there and staged it like someone else did it lol, I am soooooo clever when it comes to marketting hey!? Anywho, Maddog day ahead, places to go, African Sausages to blow, See ya molls on the flippety flop!! Yo Mumma over and out!!

https://giphy.com/ybpps0dQwaXf2

Reactions: 23
I scroll through her cooking stories and reels, I get so bored with them. I hate the way she says "Lets cook"

Reactions: 15
Yankee...I'm wheezing

Reactions: 7
I am hoping she has multiple pairs of brown tights. She had them on yesterday all day which included cleaning the beach supposedly and the has the brown active wear set on today. Yuck. Wash your clothes smelly-Lou.

Reactions: 16
Dirtylou nothing you have to offer is more of my flavour not this weekend or ever infact! You are dirty and lazy! And make me feel sick!

Reactions: 10
@Broken Veneers WHWRE ARE YOU? I’M IN HERE DK WHERE TO START! So let’s all follow along my ride.

I went on TikTok and some girls took ovulation tests when they were pregnant and if it was both dark red, you’re pregnant because how do you ovulate when your period is due! SO, my preg test negative but MY OVULATION test positive! Do I have low hcg levels that it isn’t picking it up but my ovulation test is? Confusing sorry!

my boyfriend and I are not confused by this because when we had our first first positive preg test we had a chemical right after that

Reactions: 3
You could also have a different ovulation pattern. There are multiple different reasons as to why this happens. How long have you been trying for now?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.