Emmylou Loves #39 Camilla's too tight, Lou's looking a fright, fingering stew in the middle of the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So never paid attention but thought id have a look. Lia has some impressive experience in manufacturing …. Lazylou would be leeching off Lia’s expertise.
The other Leah … has zero expertise. Finished at William Angliss Tafe in hospitality/Tourism in recent years. So guessing Emmylou is good experience for her.
In saying that though, why the hell would she get involved with a leech like Emmylou from Emmylou Loves. 🤷‍♀️

The mind boggles.

Reactions: 8
EL #40 - is she walking and journalling her way to success or just a 40wk belly stuffed into a size 12 dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emmylou's version....the risk of Foot and Mouth on travel.
The truth.....not enough sales/interest...scam.
Travel is too expensive because living expenses are up due to covid and other 'bits and pieces' going on in the world at the moment

Not EL wearing a size 12 bright red compression bandage?
Pokerface, I thought someone created a new profile with a similar name to yours, out of the many times I've seen you comments, today I read your name as Porkerface 🐷😂 I mean, it would totally fit in this thread if anyone wants to use it 😂

• Haha
Do we know for sure that old mate ‘bought’ ZM?? There is zero evidence online that in any way links her name or her business name to ZM! Nothing. Nada. Nothing on ABN site. Nothing! If she had enough money to buy a business, buy a warehouse etc - why does she live in a hovel rental??

Reactions: 9
I’ve created a new thread Congrats to @greacea !!
I stuffed up the title I’ll get it fixed Fezzas!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do we know for sure that old mate ‘bought’ ZM?? There is zero evidence online that in any way links her name or her business name to ZM! Nothing. Nada. Nothing on ABN site. Nothing! If she had enough money to buy a business, buy a warehouse etc - why does she live in a hovel rental??
I noticed that too...

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.06.08 pm.png

I think she may have a business loan - no idea how she qualified - that covers the lease of the warehouse. Generally you have to lease a commercial property for a minimum of years with an additional 5 years on offer. She must be sub-leasing it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.