Emmylou Loves #34 Embarrassing herself at tribe & increasing followers with a bribe. No friends Moulin Lou :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the reel. What is with this woman and always adding a (male) gender to her food? ‘This guy is strong’, ‘let’s finish this guy off’. It gives me the ick something shocking. It’s your dinner not your sexual partner!
Makes it more romantic if she knows it’s a man when she finger bangs her rice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who knew people were so picky and @n@l about wine glasses?

I had no idea this was a thing.

I guess everyone on this thread has fancy crystal tumblers for water, matching multiple dinner sets for different occasions, silverware with caviar spoons and fish forks etc, no mismatched mugs or plastic/silicone items to be seen. Complete whole sets without a chipped or missing items.
I don’t think it’s that. I think it’s more the fact that she hoards so much junk and her kitchen is full yet she doesn’t have something as basic a wine glasses. I don’t drink very often. Only a couple of times a year but I still have a set of 4 glasses for those that visit who do

Reactions: 16
So interesting! It's not a thing for me, I don't get positive sensations or reactions from sounds. I wonder what it is about our physiology that makes this happen for some and not others.
I wonder that too. I am AuDHD (Autistic/ADHD) and I wonder if it's a neurodivergent thing. I have a lot of sensory issues and certain sounds overwhelm me.

Reactions: 11
Pet peeves:

- when she says “chuck in some…” while adding ingredients
- when she says “now I’m going in with” like she’s mining instead of cooking
- referring to dishes in the same manner she talked to Aaron for eg. “Let’s cook this sucker”

/endrant

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think it’s that. I think it’s more the fact that she hoards so much junk and her kitchen is full yet she doesn’t have something as basic a wine glasses. I don’t drink very often. Only a couple of times a year but I still have a set of 4 glasses for those that visit who do
So true! She has clothes that don't fit yet no wine glasses.

As someone mentioned before it is a a bit strange that someone her age hasn't collected a few wine glasses along the way.

Reactions: 11
I wonder that too. I am AuDHD (Autistic/ADHD) and I wonder if it's a neurodivergent thing. I have a lot of sensory issues and certain sounds overwhelm me.
It may well be as I have many have sensory issues. ADHD here and suspected autistic 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Let’s face it she never had a dinner set until she was gifted one a few years back.

Reactions: 10
I don’t drink, but I tell my husband to use regular glasses if he has wine coz they’re easier to fit in the dishwasher and less likely to break. Save the nice glasses for guests 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see the (seeming) lack of actual wine glasses, the constantly mentioning how she ‘doesn’t really drink’, the fact she pulls up most mornings looking rough as duck (despite the makeup ‘routine’ and skincare ambassadorships), the relatively rarely posting after 8pm at night, and the weird slurred voice she has had on those occasions she does post from her couch of an evening, as all pointing toward her being someone who has a problem with alcohol.
That’s my top EL conspiracy theory 🕵🏻

Reactions: 32

I guess everyone on this thread has fancy crystal tumblers for water, matching multiple dinner sets for different occasions, silverware with caviar spoons and fish forks etc, no mismatched mugs or plastic/silicone items to be seen. Complete whole sets without a chipped or missing items.
Guilty! Everything matches in my place!

• Heart
Guilty! Everything matches in my place!
Lol me too actually, besides the kids stuff all my stuff is matching and if something chips, it goes in the bin.
I do have those "european" style glasses which I make my mother in law use for her wine, shes broken too many good wine glasses so I banned her 🤣🤣

• Haha

I'm just missing the fish forks from that list.

Lol me too actually, besides the kids stuff all my stuff is matching and if something chips, it goes in the bin.
I do have those "european" style glasses which I make my mother in law use for her wine, shes broken too many good wine glasses so I banned her 🤣🤣
Same, it chips, its gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious how she thinks she’s killing it with the “new content”
I sure as hell ain’t saving your reel or sending it to a friend
I can eye duck myself while looking recipes up on Taste.com.au
Thanks Lounatic

• Haha
I see the (seeming) lack of actual wine glasses, the constantly mentioning how she ‘doesn’t really drink’, the fact she pulls up most mornings looking rough as duck (despite the makeup ‘routine’ and skincare ambassadorships), the relatively rarely posting after 8pm at night, and the weird slurred voice she has had on those occasions she does post from her couch of an evening, as all pointing toward her being someone who has a problem with alcohol.
I agree
And the shape of her belly even with the botched surgery screams problem drinker

Reactions: 14
I agree
And the shape of her belly even with the botched surgery screams problem drinker
Yep, 100% the beer belly bloat and fluid in her face is 100% a sign she's a daily drinker. I think you hit the nail on the head with her posting pattern too. I also wonder if that is why we don't see her drive anymore?

I do hope she talks to her therapist about it as well and gets the help she needs

Reactions: 18
Oh yea ages ago I said she's a drinker, nothing wrong with having a few drinks but when these influencers are adamant that they 'never' drink when all signs point to yes that's when I get a bit sus....🍷

Like when she had that driver take her to that lunch....weird.

Own what exactly? People are so paranoid these days. Good day to you!
Good day to you too! 😉

The lack of wine glasses and lack of any decent matching crockery is reflective of her life - never had a wedding so never received gifts of glass sets and nice crockery and serving ware. Has ZERO friends so never gotten nice glasses as gifts for birthdays and special occasions. No group of friends to do Kris Kringle with. And sure, she could just go to KMart and pick up some cheap wine glasses which is what most people would do if they didn’t have any, but again, she never entertains, never has guests over to pour a glass of wine for. I swear if you pull the string on all her utterly bizarre attributes, it boils down to a 43 year old lady who seems not to have shared closed friendships ever, in her entire life.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
i used to drink red wine out of these when i was a 21Y YO basic witch..no shame.. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.