Emmylou Loves #34 Embarrassing herself at tribe & increasing followers with a bribe. No friends Moulin Lou :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new thread created sorry had to shorten it! Congratulations to @EmmyLou_Spew for the title 😃 You win a stale packet of saladas and a hunk of slightly used expensive cheese.. Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
“I feel like she’s way classier than me”….yes, MoulinLou, she is. Is our girl finally getting some self-awareness, or is she fishing for a compliment and waiting someone to say “oh no, you’re classy too!”

On one of EL’s stories quite a while ago, I noticed SueLyn wasn’t wearing her ring but there was still a conversation about her ‘fiancé’ so they might still be together 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That reel was so bad. Definitely going for the ASMR vibe but way off the mark.
She’s making a late run for ‘influencer’ job title. She should have been doing this years ago - with a single, focussed, target audience/niche.

Reactions: 6
#34! Hard to believe it was only months ago that the first thread was created! The gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ALove must have gotten lucky on his Tinder profile a way back. All you fezza biaches lusting after him missed your chance! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate that she always says V is a fussy eater. No dickehead she’s a little girl who probably needs just more basic foods without all the sauces and fucken spices you add. I wouldn’t eat half that tit either

Considering she's an ambassador for Garnier and flogs Esmi she can't even take off her make up properly!
But she must be taking the foundation and other tit off I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread @Michy02! Please feel free to blame your spelling mistake (which I didn't even notice 😴😘) on your ethnic heritage.

Great title @EmmyLou_Spew!

On the topic of EL and asmr, I will confess that some of her reels/ stories give me lofi asmr. I actually think if she'd tapped into that YouTube market sooner she would have been quite successful, and still been able to incorporate her sponsorships into her videos. There's an old reel where she applies eyebrow tint, and the sounds are so satisfying *ducking as you all throw virtual rotten fruit at me for having shitous taste in asmr 😂*

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for the thread @Michy02! Please feel free to blame your spelling mistake (which I didn't even notice 😴😘) on your ethnic heritage.

Great title @EmmyLou_Spew!

On the topic of EL and asmr, I will confess that some of her reels/ stories give me lofi asmr. I actually think if she'd tapped into that YouTube market sooner she would have been quite successful, and still been able to incorporate her sponsorships into her videos. There's an old reel where she applies eyebrow tint, and the sounds are so satisfying *ducking as you all throw virtual rotten fruit at me for having shitous taste in asmr 😂*
Throws a grape so it wont miss ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That reel was so bad. Definitely going for the ASMR vibe but way off the mark.
She’s making a late run for ‘influencer’ job title. She should have been doing this years ago - with a single, focussed, target audience/niche.
She was more eye bleeping herself in the reel than making it entertaining. Like if you want to make a sexy sultry cooking video, make something more indulgent than pork larb in your filthy, never been renovated kitchen.

Reactions: 10
I know it was mentioned on the last thread but I've drank wine out of classier glasses camping.
How do you NOT have a bloody wine glass in your house at her age?!
Even a stemless one, I use them heaps as they don't spill as easily.

They're not even nice glasses, they look like she picked them up at the flea market with her Llama jewelry.

Reactions: 9
I loathe insipid ASMR videos. I do not get them.

Can Emmylou pick a lane and stay in it? She is tv presenter, producer, next minute playlists, then selling used clothes, outfits of the day, cooking, makeup, whinging about Aaron and the kids, ZM, eating out, weight loss tips, crop tops, freebies, paid ads, red carpet movie premieres, salt, cookbook, basketball, holidays, retreats etc

I know it was mentioned on the last thread but I've drank wine out of classier glasses camping.
How do you NOT have a bloody wine glass in your house at her age?!
Even a stemless one, I use them heaps as they don't spill as easily.

They're not even nice glasses, they look like she picked them up at the flea market with her Llama jewelry.
When I think of wine, I automatically think of Europeans in Greece, Italy, France and other countries drinking wine, I do not think of wine glasses but those small tumblers. The same tumblers that are used for drinking water.

I don’t understand the big deal of not having wine glasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can Emmylou pick a lane and stay in it? She is tv presenter, producer, next minute playlists, then selling used clothes, outfits of the day, cooking, makeup, whinging about Aaron and the kids, ZM, eating out, weight loss tips, crop tops, freebies, paid ads, red

When I think of wine, I automatically think of Europeans in Greece, Italy, France and other countries drinking wine, I do not think of wine glasses but those small tumblers. The same tumblers that are used for drinking water.

Yeah neither do I.

The trusty Goon bag has worked a treat for me.
🗑🍷

Last edited:
  • Haha
The only thing moulinlou and nigella have in common is weird pronunciation of words, let's wait for the next reel when she has to use the mi-cro-wav-e (if you haven't seen that clip of nigella please go and watch it, its hilarious)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I loathe insipid ASMR videos. I do not get them.

Can Emmylou pick a lane and stay in it? She is tv presenter, producer, next minute playlists, then selling used clothes, outfits of the day, cooking, makeup, whinging about Aaron and the kids, ZM, eating out, weight loss tips, crop tops, freebies, paid ads, red carpet movie premieres, salt, cookbook, basketball, holidays, retreats etc

Don't forget dance party queen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.