Emmylou Loves #34 Embarrassing herself at tribe & increasing followers with a bribe. No friends Moulin Lou :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure it'd be a better idea to not call V a fussy eater basically in her face. Reinforce and applaud the small things MoulinLou.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I loathe insipid ASMR videos. I do not get them.

Can Emmylou pick a lane and stay in it? She is tv presenter, producer, next minute playlists, then selling used clothes, outfits of the day, cooking, makeup, whinging about Aaron and the kids, ZM, eating out, weight loss tips, crop tops, freebies, paid ads, red carpet movie premieres, salt, cookbook, basketball, holidays, retreats etc

When I think of wine, I automatically think of Europeans in Greece, Italy, France and other countries drinking wine, I do not think of wine glasses but those small tumblers. The same tumblers that are used for drinking water.

I don’t understand the big deal of not having wine glasses.
I couldn't agree with you more about ASMR... gives me the aural equivalent of the heebie jeebies.

As for the wine glasses, my criticism of her is mostly based on the fact that her kitchen (and indeed the whole house) is so full of superfluous tit, mostly 'gifted', that to not have wine glasses also, seems odd.
That, and the fact that she so clearly has tickets on herself (Nigella? Really?), being so 'classy' and all, but uses junk store glasses (without any of the sophistication of the Europeans).

Reactions: 13
I thought her larb reel was professional and polished! I know, I’m ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Can Emmylou pick a lane and stay in it? She is tv presenter, producer, next minute playlists, then selling used clothes, outfits of the day, cooking, makeup, whinging about Aaron and the kids, ZM, eating out, weight loss tips, crop tops, freebies, paid ads, red carpet movie premieres, salt, cookbook, basketball, holidays, retreats etc

When I think of wine, I automatically think of Europeans in Greece, Italy, France and other countries drinking wine, I do not think of wine glasses but those small tumblers. The same tumblers that are used for drinking water.

Oh hey Tangerine Alice, you're back!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tangerine crop tops specifically 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just watched the reel. What is with this woman and always adding a (male) gender to her food? ‘This guy is strong’, ‘let’s finish this guy off’. It gives me the ick something shocking. It’s your dinner not your sexual partner!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Because we're not in GREECE, Italy or France and as the outstanding chef and presenter she claims to be, you'd think she'd own a nice set of wine glasses.
I don't drink water out of a wine glass - or port out of a mug either.
At least she wasn't wearing a tangerine crop top in the story I guess......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this was mentioned on the previous thread, but why is her eyeliner always smudged on her face? Doesn’t she actually use the products she sells, to remove this? She is so filthy. Imagine the state of her pillow. 🤮

How can anyone think she’s inspirational?
🤣🤣🤣 I said the same thing.

Skin gods, forgive me, but I didn't wash my make up off on Saturday night, but I did wash my face extremely well on Sunday morning to get rid of the panda eyes! Looked like I didn't have any make up on, which is the whole entire point!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh hey Tangerine Alice, you're back!
I thought so too! First time I’ve picked it up 👌🏼

Also can I just say that it’s wonderful everyone can own up to when we actually like something of MoulinLou’s?! Whether it’s a reel, food, an outfit she wears… I think it shows a good person to be able to do that. (Not to say you aren’t a good person if you genuinely don’t like anything about her ;) ).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought so too! First time I’ve picked it up 👌🏼

Also can I just say that it’s wonderful everyone can own up to when we actually like something of MoulinLou’s?! Whether it’s a reel, food, an outfit she wears… I think it shows a good person to be able to do that. (Not to say you aren’t a good person if you genuinely don’t like anything about her ;) ).
I think this is why we all get triggered by the term "trolls"!

Her Reel was not bad, but not up to my professional standard lol and I am pretty darn fussy about what I let my clients put out there. But she is clearly taking pointers from someone and doing more Reels. Video is king and I think she is being a bit more strategic with her posting and especially when she posts. She used to do point and shoot stories of her recipes and save them in Highlights. Now she is posting them to Reels, so she's doing her homework being more strategic about it all.

Thanks for the thread @Michy02! Please feel free to blame your spelling mistake (which I didn't even notice 😴😘) on your ethnic heritage.

Great title @EmmyLou_Spew!

On the topic of EL and asmr, I will confess that some of her reels/ stories give me lofi asmr. I actually think if she'd tapped into that YouTube market sooner she would have been quite successful, and still been able to incorporate her sponsorships into her videos. There's an old reel where she applies eyebrow tint, and the sounds are so satisfying *ducking as you all throw virtual rotten fruit at me for having shitous taste in asmr 😂*
I totally agree! I think if she focused on Youtube 5 yrs ago and developed a cooking and lifestyle channel she would have exploded. It's a great platform to make an income that is not so reliant on sponsored content. If she piggybacked that with a proper food/fashion blog and an exclusive mailing list, she would been much further ahead in her career by now. But she 100% just wanted to be Insta famous and an "Influencer" and didn't care that other platforms were probably better suited to her.

I personally love ASMR videos, especially cooking (not eating that repulses me), tapping, scratching, whispering etc. The ASMR youtube community is huge and another area she could have tapped into, even if it wasn't her main focus.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure it'd be a better idea to not call V a fussy eater basically in her face. Reinforce and applaud the small things MoulinLou.
As a fellow fussy eater from a young age, being scolded for being fussy makes you feel shame and belittled. I hated it. I even cried a few times, one being when one uncle was having an argument about my eating in front of me. It took me a long time to connect with this uncle following this.
The way she speaks about poor little V and her eating habits is disgusting. V shouldn’t be ashamed or embarrassed. EL should be. Her parenting is questionable at the best of times but this is next level bleep mother behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The MoulinLou chicken was really nice. Can someone please explain to me what ASMR is?
That actually looks yum, I think I might make it too this week. My kids love this sort of dish.

This is the dictionary definition - a feeling of well-being combined with a tingling sensation in the scalp and down the back of the neck, as experienced by some people in response to a specific gentle stimulus, often a particular sound.

Basically it's a soothing or tingling sensation you get when you hear certain sounds or see certain things. Things that give me the tigles are gentle whispering, tapping and scratching on things etc. Many people experience it but don't know it's a thing. There are hundreds of ASMR channels on Youtube, the biggest one is probably Gibi she has over 4mil subs. Right now I am loving ALB In Whisperland, SouthernASMR Sounds and a few other very small channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who knew people were so picky and @n@l about wine glasses?

I had no idea this was a thing.

I guess everyone on this thread has fancy crystal tumblers for water, matching multiple dinner sets for different occasions, silverware with caviar spoons and fish forks etc, no mismatched mugs or plastic/silicone items to be seen. Complete whole sets without a chipped or missing items.

Reactions: 2
That actually looks yum, I think I might make it too this week. My kids love this sort of dish.

This is the dictionary definition - a feeling of well-being combined with a tingling sensation in the scalp and down the back of the neck, as experienced by some people in response to a specific gentle stimulus, often a particular sound.

Basically it's a soothing or tingling sensation you get when you hear certain sounds or see certain things. Things that give me the tigles are gentle whispering, tapping and scratching on things etc. Many people experience it but don't know it's a thing. There are hundreds of ASMR channels on Youtube, the biggest one is probably Gibi she has over 4mil subs. Right now I am loving ALB In Whisperland, SouthernASMR Sounds and a few other very small channels.
So interesting! It's not a thing for me, I don't get positive sensations or reactions from sounds. I wonder what it is about our physiology that makes this happen for some and not others.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.