Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Is she saying that ALove 'went away for 2 weeks' her justifying her bullshit trip!?

And sorry, I highly doubt he was gone even 1 week!? We never see the kids. Ever.

Does she truly think EVEN IF she had the kids for 2 weeks she deserves a reward!?

Get over yourself.
Wonder where the kids were on her date night if Aaron was away- the evening she was #notspon showing us her Baker's Delight picnic hamper. It cheers me up that the folk at Ad Standard have submitted my complaint under Section 2 of the AANA Code of Ethics to the Ad Standards Community Panel for review. Have a nice day Lazy Lou.

Something else that isn't sitting right with me - are the niece and her boyfriend staying at the house with the children? A young man she may not have met before, or doesn't know well, sleeping in her house with her young daughters?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ActiveLies

VIP Member
so not directing it at her, but commenting on her in many ways, okay get it, so all comments are just to help people that hate her feel better, that they can vent on this platform.
Obviously it’s to vent? When a person chooses to monetise their social media and become a brand, they effectively become a business. If I had a shit meal at a restaurant, witnessed awful service, the food was rubbish, but I was also aware that any feedback given to the restaurant wouldn’t be taken on board, I wouldn’t roll up at the restaurant and shout abuse through the windows. I’d catch up with mates and find people who’d shared similar experiences as said restaurant and talk about how shit it had been.

influencers have made the CHOICE to become a public brand. I can walk past a shop and go “fuck me, that jacket in the window is hideous.” When a person is a brand, I get that same opportunity to go “fuck me, what a nutcase.”

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Where the fuck to start!?

Firstly a Tattler above mentioned food in Bali!? The food is INCREDIBLE! Raw or cooked. Truly.

Now onto the slug.

Is she seriously leaving her children with her Neice!? 'The Babysitter' !? That girl is young!? For a few hours!? Sure days on end!? Absolutely not.

Lounatic is sick! She sounds it! She thinks her body has finally shut down to 'rest' from what!? Who the fuck knows. But, um!? Now you are going to go around and infect people at HEALTH RETREAT!? Dumbass.

She is already pronouncing words wrong. But that's standard for this dimwit.

Saying how her 'EA' (Yes we heard you the 6th time) family has really supported her blah blah blah. The fuck!? She is your employee! Where are the boundaries!?

'Ohhh look a lizard!'

• Haha
Ok so one more thing - no amounts of sound healing or massaging or raw vegetables or oil or yoga is going to fix this bitch. Aaron is still gone, she’s still fat, she’s still not a media personality. She can run away, walk for hours on end, get pampered to within an inch of her life and when she gets home all that shit will still be there. Just with an added layer of resent because neither Aaron nor her kids can run away from her grandiose dreams, just now they’ll resent her disappearing every second day for her self indulgent bullshit.

I understand the constant crying when you’re alone. It’s when your thoughts are loudest. And it’s hard to be around the truth. I’d like to believe I’m nothing like EmmyLou but I have my own issues to bear. And being alone is one of my worst times. I 100% know I need proper therapy but my brain won’t let me believe the help they offer. So I’m a wreck. But I don’t run away no matter how hard my brain tells me to. It makes me hate EmmyLou even more that she jets off for her overpriced bullshit fixes when she just goes home to do it all again.

• Heart
  • Sad

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I often need a rest after my week of hair, facials, eyelash appointments… it’s tiring you know….stop being haters.

• Haha

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
She said that the way she used to cook was her love language and a way to express how she felt to her family, but it fell on deaf ears. But then says not from the kids though. Maybe Alove didn’t appreciate the fact that you NEVER cooked anything vegan for him?? How was he supposed to appreciate all the supposed love you were putting into food for him, when all you were cooking was food he couldn’t eat???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

emmygluewho

VIP Member
So 'everyone is asking about my sunnies' AND what a coinkidink! She has a code that expires this weekend!

What are the chances!

You absolute asshole. And that makes the trip a tax write off!

• Angry
  • Sick

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

How can her love language be food yet she never cooked vegan meals? It would be like my husband cooking me up a big feed of seafood every night (which I hate) and then getting mad because me not eating it meant I didn't appreciate his effort.

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmy-Loo Loveless

I just can’t understand how she can still be grieving and things be so raw 9 months later when it was blindingly obvious that they resented each other for years and the relationship was over at least 2-3 years ago. She treated him like dirt. He was the live-in nanny and her cameraman while she chased her dreams of attending the Logies. There was spark, no passion, no banter. It was pure business transaction. She is more flirty with Leah than she ever was with Aaron!
And now it’s like it was a complete surprise to her that he left and she’ll never recover.

She needs real professional help. Not another ‘wellness camp’

• Heart

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
Hmm should I wear sandals, breathable fabrics which make me look respectable and a nice hat in Bali or should I dress like me at a nightclub circa 2002?

• Haha

cheezelfingers

Well well well, look what the cavoodle dragged in.
I can only assume that the jacket was left shoved in the bag she “brought” it in, and left until she wanted to wear it.

today I am in a pitying mood. It must suck so much to be emmy Lou at the moment. No alove, tip of a house, kids who hate her, just all round frumpy appearance that no amount of gunt surgery or light stims can remedy.

girl needs a life overhaul.

let’s make a plan for her.
First, move out of that house, and find something modern and clean and bright to give you a lift.
Second, hair needs to be darker again, the light washes you out, and makes the back look even shitter. Go back to brown with nice rich caramel highlights
Third, cull that wardrobe get rid of every pair of clod hoppers and crop tops you own and start to dress with a bit of class. Act your age, not the size you think you are in your head (12)

• Heart
  • Haha

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
As others have said, that coat is wrinkled because you trash and disrespect everything you own, and didn't hang it properly Lazylou.
And I'll give you a million dollars, if you can actually button it up...
A pointless day-late posting about the CW event. Wonder how other invitees swooped into the event screeching, nose scrunched and arms (again!) flung out like an obese albatross trying to take flight?

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
No matter how many of these “health retreats” she goes on it’s not going to make a difference if she’s not getting proper psychological care. Traveling from state to state to now Bali in search of happiness, spending endless amounts of money to chase that post shopping high and yet…..still unhappy still emotional still upset.

ELL book in with your gp for a free mental health plan, as someone who has done this it can be a life saver. Therapy is hard, it takes hard work and consistency. Do it for your kids. One week of eating Vegan smoothie bowls, clutching crystals and cleansing in 7 ponds will not bring you emotional happiness long term.

Namaste 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 32