Emmylou Loves #23 Aaron’s a witch, Tattle’s a itch, so get ya sponsored kitchen tits out for Mitch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leeeaahh! You’ve had time to get over the jet lag. Can we get a new thread and some Vegemite toast? Don’t forget to ask for well done. Oh, and lashings of butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember both of you! I had an account for about 2 weeks until Alice kicked me off for reasons unknown. Can’t reminder my name for the life of me.
I could never even get approved!!! But I enjoyed lurking and reading your posts

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember both of you! I had an account for about 2 weeks until Alice kicked me off for reasons unknown. Can’t reminder my name for the life of me.
I remember you both as well...lurked FOREVER on both SC gomi and EL gomi...was so entertaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
#24 Thread title suggestion - "Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans" suggested by @TrainwreckinTulla
This was a few pages back - love it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Dunno, don't think I've ever seen too many bras in 18A....
Good point! I may have been too flippant with my remark about that, but damn I was all worked up after being subjected to her floppy pancakes I wasn’t thinking straight! Apologies if I offended anyone 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I know nothing about Only Fans. Will she ditch her current page or have both? How do we know she hasn't already started one?

Reactions: 2
Omg! You win . I know! Like I’m a 16 DD so i know my sizes. Love ! Ya know bra shopping aint fun!

18A but pretend we are
A 14 B.

You disappeared on Gomi suddenly from my recollection.
I did!!
I woke up one day and had been blocked and could never get back in but I was there in spirit.
I remember saying that I refused to follow any influencers and Alice basically called me a fool or something like that and said I was still contributing to their engagement and then blocked me. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wonder if the short little troll is at Chaddy tonight for the Target event? Danni Minogue is speaking and talking about having body dysmorphia - EL could learn a thing or two from her ‘bestie’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she ever serves up baked beans on toast for the kids? (Absolutely nothing wrong with that - they're full of fibre; add a poached egg on top and you get a healthy dose of protein).

Everything just seems so grand, so ... well, all for the 'gram.

It's a shame they don't do family dinners anymore (am I right in thinking this was once a thing?).
That's what we had for dinner tonight because I literally had 15 minutes to get dinner on plates before kids started eating their arms off 🤣 bonus is that nothing was left on their plates, no one turned their noses up and they all helped with their own cooking jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.