Emmylou Loves #132 Looking Large and In Charge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame I didn't watch the Somerville Story until Sunday, as I would have taken one for the team as she was in my hood.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks @ATOLOU$ with a Collab from @hotpussy

You guys win some bbq'd patties and steamed buns served atop her dinnerplate nips (or areolas as @ActiveLies has pointed out) and some white label skin care in unmarked bottles. Please remember to rub in as aggressively as possible for maximum effect.
Ooh thank you! Love some attention on me like our gal Amy Lou.. going to celebrate by putting on my unsupportive exy Honey (big) BIRDette lawngerray IN CASE I get a root today from Mr HP.. Darls men don't care about the lawngeray but they do like a sexy body at any size and a trimmed bush...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the lingerie stories.

It's a sure sign the YoYoMumma is spiralling due to being sad, lonely and needing attention.

Oh yeah ✌
---

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s deleted the Faye post cose] she’s starting Monday on a positive note with a farken crop top and a pathetic gym workout. Bet she hasn’t unblocked Faye though. Smug bleep.
IMG_5844.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Saint Faye from now on, really got under the gunts skin today and I’m here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Holy areoly! Put a shirt on and get some counselling. There’s no need to splash that tit all over social media. I’m the opposite of a prude, but have some respect for your children, even if you have none for yourself. Or get an OF account and do what you please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks @ATOLOU$ with a Collab from @hotpussy

You guys win some bbq'd patties and steamed buns served atop her dinnerplate nips (or areolas as @ActiveLies has pointed out) and some white label skin care in unmarked bottles. Please remember to rub in as aggressively as possible for maximum effect.
So glad this one got through. EL will love it. Oh yeah ✌🏻

Pleasure working with you Gina @hotpussy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever happened to the Invisalign guess it left us like everything else has now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she’s deleted Faye’s post because she read here and realised she’s trolling, and she can’t very well get her g-banger in a knot over the “tattle trolls” when she’s doing it herself. Pot kettle black etc etc.

Faye, where you at girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly cant believe how thin skinned she is..just goes to show the "trolling" re messages she goes on about is all LIES...she would post it if there was any as we've seen with Poor Faye..this is the worst if it? have a chuckle and move on darl, still upsetting you the day after?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.