Emmylou loves #131 The hairy & scary moot is on show, would underwear that fits be an idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you as always to those clever enough to open new threads, today @somanyteeth
Congrats @notgifted for the title. Im a little jealous of your savoury gifts. 🎁

Do we think BushBabe has possibly #leftus??
These minimal posts and her having incredibly crappola days can’t just be attributed to her “work”. Also, Sage has definitely #leftus. He was not there again for that gluttonous pasta fandango of a dinner. Who got the missing clothe of garlic? Did Vida eat the whole bowl? Is Catcheo Peppee really Peppee if you don’t put in the full amount of peppee?
Will she ever shower and remove her 40 day old makeup. Not washing is not protecting your face biome or whatever shite she sprouts. Have cheezels #leftus? Is everyone allowed to eat on the new couch now? Has bra and moot catchers/not quite catching it taken over from crop tops. Was all that BLowing on the catcheo peppee trying to make BushBabe see what he was missing or was a secret code like… I could b blowing you instead type dealio. It was weird and creepy
So many questions ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This is the first time I’m not excited for a new thread. I didn’t even know one was on the radar. That’s how incredibly boring she is at the moment. I can feel the dopamine leaving my brain as we speak. And I don’t have much to lose!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bush has gone. Oh why, cry sob blubber do they always leave me. They leave cause you are a putrid ungrateful pig. 🐷🐖💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks @notgifted
Absolutely cant wait to open this thread every day for the next week 🤮
However, congratulations, you win a pink g-string that she had to pry out of her ass cheeks with her thumb and then some lasagne cut with kitchen shears. Deeelish.
I’m so honored & disgusted at the same time 🤣

What do we reckon that little meme is about, a mistake is not the end?
Did Bush make a little mistake, like you know the one where he may have accidentally thrusted his cock into a much younger & better looking woman?

5 is her favorite number, what’s that’s got to be about the number of babes she’s had in the last couple of years, maybe it will be 6th time lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When is blubber lou getting on the castor oil bandwagon. I could just imagine the uses she would recommend it for. 🙀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What do we reckon that little meme is about, a mistake is not the end?
Did Bush make a little mistake, like you know the one where he may have accidentally thrusted his cock into a much younger & better looking woman?
Probably her, defending Old Mate Tarryn Thomas.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Has she got a new rangehood? Bc that thing is actually clean. And the amount of fatty and oily tit she cooke I expect her filers to be brown with drips of oil hanging off.
I can't believe for a moment she's washed them???
Maybe SL has been around to give it a scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if her BAS is due and that's why she's in a foul mood? Plus we are nearly the end of the financial year. Her bestie the ATO will be keeping an eye on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she got a new rangehood? Bc that thing is actually clean. And the amount of fatty and oily tit she cooke I expect her filers to be brown with drips of oil hanging off.
I can't believe for a moment she's washed them???
Come on @somanyteeth 🤣🤣you know better than that it's probs just the steam, all smoke and mirrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think 🧢 has left us just yet, she hasn't spiralled enough. She was probably annoyed that she had The Children on a Wednesday night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Babe hasn’t left but I’m guessing the phone calls are drying up.
That tracksuit it disgusting I have an Elite Eleven set which is cheaper better quality and sent via express post at no charge.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.