Emmylou Loves #127 The Queen of grift in a shrine of, won't buy the kids clothes that fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looks like a bowling alley.... which she wouldn't know because she never takes the kids unless someone else pays. All of this trip is fucked, she's turning on this giddy personality, stay over there Lou!
It’s literally just a bowling alley 😂 she could see exactly the same in Melbourne. Just looks like it hasn’t been updated in a few years.

Reactions: 20
Is she in Melbourne or LA? In a story I watched she says “it’s so chilly in Melbourne” but then talks about LA? I’ve missed it but why is she in LA

Reactions: 6
Of course they have to make extra stops as she needs to go to the toilet.

Why try and go to Coachella? They couldn't even get near where it was being held.

And what meeting does she have in Vegas?

She's so giddy and happy as to what she's like in Melbourne.

Reactions: 14
She’s baaaaaaack.

Still doesn’t know where she is staying. Good one Lou!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why so many LA-Vegas runs??? Are they running drugs??!?!! Suss af!! - As this seems to be the only thing they are
Doing, with a side of dirty rice, chicken and random shopping at target on the side?!? And the neighborhoods they are visiting.... ummm screams drug running

IMG_0122.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to that Mel's Diner once and had the worst food there thought I was going to get food poisoning. It's in a dodgy part of Hollywood too. She's so basic, cherry pie in Mel's Diner Hollywood after running errands - much American. Hope she stays there. Sorry Buttercup she's yours now
Please god, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That hotel in Palm Springs was BLEAK. Then she recommends we all stay there, but she’s pretty sure kids aren’t allowed. As if we’re all jetting off to Palm Springs solo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of course they have to make extra stops as she needs to go to the toilet.

Why try and go to Coachella? They couldn't even get near where it was being held.

And what meeting does she have in Vegas?

She's so giddy and happy as to what she's like in Melbourne.
Palm Springs isn't far from Coachella. And the meeting in Vegas sent chills down my spine. And not one mention of her kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Give me a sec and I’ll do the new thread…
---
New thread! Pack your chicken wrap and empanadas and drive on over ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why so many LA-Vegas runs??? Are they running drugs??!?!! Suss af!! - As this seems to be the only thing they are
Doing, with a side of dirty rice, chicken and random shopping at target on the side?!? And the neighborhoods they are visiting.... ummm screams drug running

View attachment 2886327
I don’t believe for a second they are back and forth, she’s basically taken a whole bunch of footage on her first few days and now playing it off as being xtra trips and real time, she’s not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 14
That has never been your dream, you moron
---
Imagine taking a whole cooler bag of food on the plane with you. FFS
---

Looks like something the eshays of campbelltown would wear.
Not very classy at all
Kids can’t have sugar…but rules don’t apply to you.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to WK but she does look much happier over in the US. Still just as stupid and nonsensical, which only proves how unhappy her “great co-parenting” relationship and raising her three children make her.

The woman is crazy thinking she can live this holiday life permanently when there are three young ones waiting to raised by her and ALove back in Melbourne.
Of course she looks happy - child free & eating every 2 hours. Has she mentioned The Children once since she’s been posting her holiday?
---
I know I’m not young and hip like ol’ mate but WTF is with this brand? One follower which is her! Are they something special???
If someone I was into gave me a boring black hoodie with a gorilla 🦍 on it from a company whose slogan is Break Free I wouldn’t be using the 🫶🏻
---
100% she is back home. Delayed posting.
I've never seen anyone care about their hair so much.. its like she's going to an
Awards show not a meal at a cheap diner with her fauxmance partner...

interesting they don't go out with any of his friends or fam...

also that bleeping Panda site is so dodgy.. doesn't have a valid security certificate.. would stay away! 🤣 Probz a scam to steal your CC info..

also, love this.. laughter is the key to unlock your heart.. only if ya not white tho... 🤣
Fauxmance - I *almost* feel sorry for her thinking this is 🫶🏻 but then remember she left her kids in the school holidays to shack up with a guy she funds 4 weeks a year…
---
It’s literally just a bowling alley 😂 she could see exactly the same in Melbourne. Just looks like it hasn’t been updated in a few years.
Imagine a bowling alley with RSL vibes being the highlight of a day in the US

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He seems to travel a lot for work, he would have a roaming penis too, can’t have all his witches in the other towns knowing he’s entertaining this pig or it might turn them off
But does he doesn't get wake up to this when he’s banging his other witches. 🤣
IMG_8916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.