EmmyLou Loves #126 Lou and Order’s on the case, sending Cybercops to Fezza’s place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao I love doing skin care on a long haul flight it’s not not landing feeling like dehydrated SpongeBob…. In saying that I do it in my seat where it doesn’t affect anyone else on the plane and it’s a basic mask and a couple of serums and creams 😂 I’ve definitely seen others do it and it’s not uncommon for influencers or TikTokers to post them - the difference is they do it in their seat not in a vile toilet

Reactions: 10
How can she afford all of this??? Even without the ATO debacle. She'd still be paying rent on the hovel, doesn't have a job, plus the weekly 'maintenance' appointments - hair, nails, waxing, etc... without thinking about the overseas holiday - she's got a huge weekly spend and then to go to Vegas. I'm jealous and want to know how she does it. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to put food on the table and I have a 9 - 5!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How can she afford all of this??? Even without the ATO debacle. She'd still be paying rent on the hovel, doesn't have a job, plus the weekly 'maintenance' appointments - hair, nails, waxing, etc... without thinking about the overseas holiday - she's got a huge weekly spend and then to go to Vegas. I'm jealous and want to know how she does it. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to put food on the table and I have a 9 - 5!!!
Credit cards

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there a chance blue hat Babe has paid her airfare. He just doesn’t seem that into her if he isn’t waiting at the airport for her. Their relationship seems more business. I wonder if she will stay at his house or a airbnb again.

Reactions: 9
Exactly but I think we can take solace in knowing she actually can't and while the fall is taking a little longer its fast incoming mark my words!

Reactions: 11
its so funny how hard she tries to act like a jet setter. Flying to sydney on jetstar doesnt make you a frequent flyer.
I do many long haul flights (im very blessed in this department). Im lucky if i remember my chapstick in my pocket. I cant imagine faffing about in those FILTHY tiny toilets with a skin care routine.
My last flight from melb to london I didnt even wear my compression socks which are mandatory for pregnancy lol. Thats how much I dont think about getting organised for a flight.
Get the duck on the plane, watch a movie, eat, sleep and shut the duck up like every one else.
Can you imagine she had a layover. She'd be bleeping insufferable showing us the airport.
Imagine her in Doha with the Harrods cafe and giant teddy bear. Ergh.
Doha?! Imagine her trying to pronounce Qatar in the first place 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her suitcase already has a heavy tag!! What on earth has she got in there!

View attachment 2868146

Yes! She got her car washed and detailed to pick up a member of The Crew from the airport! She also cooked him farewell dinner and I think a welcome home too.
I saw some luggage yesterday whilst i was shopping. If you looked at it quick the brand looked like FART, close inspection it said FARR. I immediately thought what perfect luggage brand for Lou. Unlike Lou I need a small carry on for a 1 hour flight for four days family visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw some luggage yesterday whilst i was shopping. If you looked at it quick the brand looked like FART, close inspection it said FARR. I immediately thought what perfect luggage brand for Lou. Unlike Lou I need a small carry on for a 1 hour flight for four days family visit.
I am a notorious over packer and she's even left me for dead 😂

• Haha
How much food is needed for a 14 hour flight on top of eating the food given to her on her ‘plane trip’??! All of that will have to be thrown out! Wasteful witch 😤
I hope she forgets to empty the bag and the Customs dogs mauls her (pretend that's a dog LOL)

• Haha
The flight routine is such a laugh!!

She is not a frequent long haul flyer and shes trying to make out she flies as much as the Getaway team.

Why is it she loves to over-complicate the most simple things, like sitting on a plane. 🤷‍♀️
Getting up every hour and a half to get her serum from the overhead so she can stretch? She is a lunatic. If I was sleeping on that flight and someone was going into the overhead constantly I would lose my tit. She has zero idea about flying and is making up her routine on the hop. It makes no sense!! And eye drops every HOUR ! There's a reason why you don't use eye drops this often you dickehead

Reactions: 23
She isn’t in debt to the ATO anymore is she? Hasn’t that matter been entirely settled as per documents shown a few threads ago? She’s gross, but she is just one of so many dodgy fuckers the ATO allows to walk away from hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt. Us poor suckers who just pay up like we should support the immoral actions of cunts like Emmy and it’s absolute bullshit. I reckon if you’ve been allowed a huge agreed reduction you should forfeit your passport for 5 years. Why should you be allowed overseas jaunts when you’ve essentially stolen money from every Australian? From schools, hospitals, roads etc? And if you’re on a payment plan your passport should be forfeited for the time you take to pay it back. You should be able to appeal for extraordinary circumstances like family emergencies, deaths etc, but get fucked with nipping off to Vegas after fleecing the country to the tune of 100k.

Meanwhile, what the duck is she doing, generally? I have to travel heaps for work and I hate it. I enjoy little girls trips weekends away within Victoria or interstate, but I cannot imagine how my kids would feel if I planned an entire overseas holiday for myself, during their school holidays, and never gave a single thought to taking them on a holiday? Other than grifted and free tit, has she ever taken her kids on a holiday in their lives? It must be so odd for them to return to school and hear of other kids’ trips and the things their parents have planned specifically for them and have to say “nah we just stayed with Dad coz Mum went to America on her own again.”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Was thinking the same thing and I have 2 Jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She isn’t in debt to the ATO anymore is she? Hasn’t that matter been entirely settled as per documents shown a few threads ago? She’s gross, but she is just one of so many dodgy fuckers the ATO allows to walk away from hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt. Us poor suckers who just pay up like we should support the immoral actions of cunts like Emmy and it’s absolute bullshit. I reckon if you’ve been allowed a huge agreed reduction you should forfeit your passport for 5 years. Why should you be allowed overseas jaunts when you’ve essentially stolen money from every Australian? From schools, hospitals, roads etc? And if you’re on a payment plan your passport should be forfeited for the time you take to pay it back. You should be able to appeal for extraordinary circumstances like family emergencies, deaths etc, but get fucked with nipping off to Vegas after fleecing the country to the tune of 100k.

Meanwhile, what the duck is she doing, generally? I have to travel heaps for work and I hate it. I enjoy little girls trips weekends away within Victoria or interstate, but I cannot imagine how my kids would feel if I planned an entire overseas holiday for myself, during their school holidays, and never gave a single thought to taking them on a holiday? Other than grifted and free tit, has she ever taken her kids on a holiday in their lives? It must be so odd for them to return to school and hear of other kids’ trips and the things their parents have planned specifically for them and have to say “nah we just stayed with Dad coz Mum went to America on her own again.”
Wholeheartedly agree with everything you’ve said here.
Also, no. She has never once paid for a trip / holiday with her kids.
They are at the age where they’ll remember these things for the rest of their life. So the jokes on her really.

Reactions: 17
I’m laughing at the face pics comparison pre and post flight. EmmyLou you did one flight it’s not like you are a flight attendant and get dehydrated skin from flying lol. Your skin is the same but greasier.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Getting up every hour and a half to get her serum from the overhead so she can stretch? She is a lunatic. If I was sleeping on that flight and someone was going into the overhead constantly I would lose my tit. She has zero idea about flying and is making up her routine on the hop. It makes no sense!! And eye drops every HOUR ! There's a reason why you don't use eye drops this often you dickehead
More proof she's an idiot and hardly travels long haul or lacks logic.I would have told her off if I was sitting next to her.
Also, using face masks dries out your skin, get yourself a hydrating mist and apply moisturiser and you will be fine!
But we know she has no idea about skincare either. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.