EmmyLou Loves #126 Lou and Order’s on the case, sending Cybercops to Fezza’s place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and she brought her pen, ✍🏻 Ya know to um sign that paper she thinks she will get before she leaves the plane .....Dumbass!! The paper is the CUSTOMS form u crack head!

lol. They dont even have that form anymore. I literally just got back from 3 weeks in Miami and its no longer required. Even on the ESTA. Which is Im sure how she is travelling.
She doesnt look into anything does she? Just pretends she knows it all and gets away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It'll all be worth it, flying all that way to see VegasBushBabe. Is she sitting on the plane in her crop top? I hope someone tells her to cover the gut up.

Screen_Recording_20240410_233208_Instagram_exported_24057~3.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey do we think she might be going to Coachella??? It’s about 4 hours from Vegas! Quick stop off to drop suitcase and pick up BushBabe and head back to the Valley?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, why is all that tit needed for a flight? Why not just have a shower when you get there🙄 I’ve never seen a single person put a sheet mask on during a flight! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have to talk into her phone incessantly? I have never seen anyone broadcasting every second of their dull dull life the way she does. And I hate having her in my country. I know that's lame but yuk. At least she left my state.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know everyone is super angry that she's travelling etc but I am living for this 😂
Why does she call it a plane ride? Catching the plane 😂😂 i know its silly for me to pick on that but its not a bus.
Imagine going through the entire contents of your backpack on camera 😂😂😂 pls. Im dying. Im gonna do that for my next flight.
She just ran for 30 mins bc she's too stupid to tell immigration she has a connecting flight.
Doesnt realise you have to go through passport control first at one of the world's biggest airports and collect your luggage even though you have an internal flight on the same booking.
Her stupidity is truly so entertaining. I just picture little monkeys inside her head clapping their cymbals every time her eyes go blank.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She has done this flight once!? Yet is carrying on like this is a weekly bleeping thing!? 'I like to book a flight before' babes, you stayed in LA for a couple of nights the last (and first time) you went!? The actual fuckkkk you on about!?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Waiting to be picked up 😆😆 VBB isn't even there to greet her, must be dying to see her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Waiting to be picked up 😆😆 VBB isn't even there to greet her, must be dying to see her!!!
just like when she got home last time and none of “her crew” came to get her so she had to ask the Uber driver to take her pic with all her luggage. What a fkn loser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Her suitcase already has a heavy tag!! What on earth has she got in there!

Screen_Recording_20240411_045746_Instagram_exported_69745~3.jpg

just like when she got home last time and none of “her crew” came to get her so she had to ask the Uber driver to take her pic with all her luggage. What a fkn loser

Yes! She got her car washed and detailed to pick up a member of The Crew from the airport! She also cooked him farewell dinner and I think a welcome home too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Probably bought the flights with all the ‘gift cards’ she seems to have accumulated lately. Did we go on a tax payer spend on gift cards prior to coughing up to the ato slimylou?
Good way to conceal assets, or is it ?
so effing angry 😡 🤬🤬 wish I could go on holiday, but, too busy working to pay bills & taxes 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She could not work out how to book tickets to Perth from Melbourne without calling on Nolove to help her do it for her.. So who booked this jaunt for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know about anyone else but I won't even brush my teeth in the plane loos because I just can't stand to be in them other than do the quickest pee ever. I try to limit going to the loo only once as I detest them. Her tips and tricks for international travel are hilarious. It's like watching Tan's piss take of what not to do

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really think this could be a ‘90 Day Fiancé’ situation. Maybe this is the start of the filming. She did say somethink big was happening she couldn’t talk about

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.