Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart šŸ›³ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cruising experiences were 2008 and 2009 so im sure things have changed since then but both cruises we booked a day in advance at all the different restaurants. Back then you could choose to sit on your own or be placed with randoms. Both cruises we would always pick to sit with randoms its how we met so many lovely people.
We rarely went to the galley (which was a lot more basic in those days, now you are right its a food court). We did go to the buffet for brekky or lunch on occasion if we were on a sea day.
But I guess we filled our days with so many activities, I dont think i was in my cabin for anything other than showering or sleeping.
I find it weird that SL would go back to her room to watch tv. Maybe she needs a mental health break from EL.
itā€™s changed so much now! I went on one last year . Dinners in restaurants you need to book on the first day in advance and they just book you on your own table. Some restaurants are open breakfast and lunch but you are then tied down to a time.
The buffet galley style breakfast and lunch is open all day and has different styles and you sit anywhere but still I found we sat with friends.
deck games, bingo, movie, comedy, trivia, drinking with bogans is all available during day. I still think they are directed at oldies (my opinion) thereā€™s definitely not as much going on as there used to be. Thereā€™s shows you can pay for as well. For the amount of time she spends in NZ I would rather fly to NZ and explore (if I was paying)
---
So she's pointed out that there is a tattoo parlour on 'the boat'. I really wish she would get a tattoo saying 'do not resuscitate ' on her forehead, so when she blocks the toilet and 'the boat' starts to sink, they know not to save her!!!
Imagine getting a tatt on a cruise and the ship decides to rock and roll! Interesting
---
I am POSITIVE at the cruise launch she said she ā€œwonā€ the cruise but I have been proven wrong, well not really, sheā€™s just clearly lied about it.
Imagine ā€œgiftingā€ her this cruise and theyā€™ve done nothing to actually showcase how great cruising is.
Didnā€™t she go to a launch of virgin cruises and everyone there got a cruise???? I remember everyone cheering. I donā€™t think any other influencer has taken it. Probably because they couldnā€™t take time off work or couldnā€™t take their children

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How dumb this bleep is legit shocks me every day.

Imagine she took one of the many babes with her!? Even though just spoke to her once and thought it was serious. Deadshit.

At least 'bubbbby' got a 40th 'present' which mo doubt Lou Lou won't let 'bubbbbba' forget it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How dumb this bleep is legit shocks me every day.

Imagine she took one of the many babes with her!? Even though just spoke to her once and thought it was serious. Deadshit.

At least 'bubbbby' got a 40th 'present' which mo doubt Lou Lou won't let 'bubbbbba' forget it.
ā€œYa still gotta pay ya share of the tax bubs. Mumma ainā€™t runninā€™ a charityā€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm glad she got to take her "computer" on a well deserved holiday.

Is it really possible she doesn't know what it's called?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why's this lump of sea lard dressed to the 9s like an 80s cocktail party refugee yet "bubs" is in a cotton beach maxi dress with hair in a bun.. wtf is going on here?
Aunty Bubs has a man, but mumma is on the pull!! Gotta get her segsy dress out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sheā€™s finally tagged the stories as #invited!!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜” Hope the ATO is keeping a close eye on her!!

And yes, a bunch of ā€˜influencersā€™ were at the Virgin Voyages launch and they were all ā€˜giftedā€™ a cruise - as opposed to people who have ā€˜realā€™ jobs and have to ā€˜saveā€™ and ā€˜payā€™ for their own holidays!! šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 27
I desperately want to message my MIL a photo of these two and say "if you see the tall one filming the shorter one, please say how nice it is for a daughter to be taking photos of her mother !"

But I won't. Because my MIL is a delight and would NEVER.

duck I wish she would though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I desperately want to message my MIL a photo of these two and say "if you see the tall one filming the shorter one, please say how nice it is for a daughter to be taking photos of her mother !"

any chance your MIL would accept money to do this (even though she's a delight and clearly very well socially adjusted, unlike Amy)? I'm sure us fezzas would all chip in ...!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ā€œWowww! Hot mumma! You two almost look like you could be sisters!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why's this lump of sea lard dressed to the 9s like an 80s cocktail party refugee yet "bubs" is in a cotton beach maxi dress with hair in a bun.. wtf is going on here?
There wasnā€™t enough space in that tiny bathroom toilet cubicle they share so naturally Amylou had to take priority. After all she is the big influencer who scored the free trip on a boat that even has electricity and a floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dress is from Atoir now reduced to $200 for 100% polyester..

she has ALL the filters working I see! šŸ¤£
I notice the model does not have her boobs resting on the cross strap and its not stranglin her on the hios and legs. ;)
---
ā€œWowww! Hot mumma! You two almost look like you could be sisters!ā€
I wish you mil would. :)
---
Hey emmy, nice to see your bingo wings and thunder thighs. You will need a strong man to cope with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me, if there was ever a time for the booby tape, that dress is it.

Iā€™m making a short trip to Melbourne next month and Iā€™m hoping to visit the markets and run into her and get a photo. Iā€™ll be the one making gang signs and sticking my tongue between my teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All the tacky eshay jewellery got to go on the cruise. I love that for her

IMG_7148.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I like how she's packed, all her tacky jewellery, 2 PVO caps and the lemon cap. But no pjs and a phone charger.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.