Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart šŸ›³ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume she got to choose her #gifted trip, so she picked the longest and most boring voyage she could.

Wont worry her though, she'll be busy in the gallery.
Greedy pig in every sense, I agree, she picked the longest trip to get the most from the freebie. Like that time she booked the last flights out of (was it?) Brisbane when she had the free caravan park stay? To get the longest time out of not paying. And then wasnt the flight cancelled and she had to pay for accommodation? Dragging those poor kiddos around the car park at midnight.

Such a scab.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t want to hear anyone else complaining that she hasnā€™t explained the features of the Boat. Itā€™s got floors and plants and electricity. Itā€™s fricken amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm loving the George Street CBD bogan uniform attire of cheap active wear, caps, fake Yeezys and Baby sis's (who's 40 I believe and no baby) fake LV bumbag! šŸ¤£ Eshay dealer look...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It actually makes me uncomfortable watching this uncouth exhibit of utter bogan crassness trying to behave like she has any idea of cultured society.
It makes me more uncomfortable people think she's something to aspire too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh piss off Amy with your "we're from WA, we can't say galley". All the rest of us know our galleys from our galleries from the bleeping galleria.
Dickehead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh piss off Amy with your "we're from WA, we can't say galley". All the rest of us know our galleys from our galleries from the bleeping galleria.
Dickehead.
WA represent! What a foul bogan tarring our great state coz she's from a bogan town 2. 1/2 hours out of Perth! These 2 are just a product of their upbringing.. which is why we should try to better our kids lives for the next generation!

Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice SL comment about Hands in the air and the the gallery. Read tattle much you bogan. They have nothing, nothing to say, nothing to do, nothing to impart. Imagine being this empty.
IMG_5520.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t want to hear anyone else complaining that she hasnā€™t explained the features of the Boat. Itā€™s got floors and plants and electricity. Itā€™s fricken amazing.
She really doesn't get out a lot. How the hell is that what impresses her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For our east coast fezzas, we have a shopping centre in Perth called the Galleriaā€¦ā€¦itā€™s really funny and sounds like galley šŸ™„

Iā€™m not sure what the point of the free cruise was?? There is nothing about whatā€™s sheā€™s posting that makes me want to jump online and book that cruise šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When sue lyn joked she was bored, I donā€™t think it was a joke. I dare say they are bored shitless. There is only so much you can do on a cruise before it becomes the same old thing. Well thatā€™s my experience.

Reactions: 31
Nobody giving our used up old slug any attention whatsoever. She is the definition of invisibility hence the need for the loud screeching, giggling & baby voice. The only attention afforded this mole are looks of pity and eye rolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds like our dynamic duo are having the time of their lives. Letā€™s send a postcard home to the kids

Dear The Children

I love nothing more than building core memories on holidays. Hopefully one day we will do it together. Iā€™ll fill you in with my mouth stories when I get back. For now, Mummaā€™s just gonna fill her mouth.

This boat is so cool. Itā€™s like The Galleria on the ocean! Itā€™s got rooms with floors and thereā€™s running water and we even found a basketball court and trampoline out the front. All the creature comforts from home. So so beautiful.

Weā€™re getting dizzy from the waves. I havenā€™t spewed yet but by day 7 it could be shooting outta both ends. Poor Arā€™ny Bubs fell asleep in the dunny again. Just like last Christmas. She might be the pretty sister but at least Iā€™m the smart funny one.

My goodness there is so much food here. Everything has biohazard stickers on it. I knew eating salads were bad for me. Oh that reminds me!

I hope ALove is looking after you. If not, ask Uncle Cow to grab a schnitchel wrap out of the freezer and leave it on the back shelf of the car until school pick up, then whack it in the toaster for a bit. There is also some boiled eggs sitting on the bench from Monday.

Weā€™ve made so many new friends. We donā€™t know any of their names yet but everyone is so nice. Weā€™re going for drinks tonight with a married couple from Sydney and they gave us the cutest ā€˜do not disturbā€™ sign for our room. Itā€™s shaped like a pineapple. Super cute.

Anyway, go ask dad to send me a picture so I know youā€™re missing me. Just make sure he uses the .05 setting and a filter this time. Remember, less is more! Unless itā€™s the all you can eat ice cream buffet.

Iā€™ll bring you home some of the toiletries from the boat. Hope youā€™re not missing me too much. If you are, Iā€™ll be on telly again soon.

Love

Emmylou Love xx šŸ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.